Posts with tag "kate gosselin"
- Posted Jun 27th 2011 at 04:29 PM by Rob Shuter
EXCLUSIVE: Kate Gosselin, the star of TLC's hit 'Kate Plus 8,' has rubbed shoulders with everyone from the 'Dancing With the Stars' cast to likely presidential hopeful Sarah Palin, but the person that she misses the most might surprise you a bit. "Without a doubt I miss Terri Irwin the most," Kate told me on Monday. "We email a lot. We were so busy those two days we had with them. They had a...
- Posted May 8th 2011 at 11:48 AM by Christine Fenno
When it comes to being hat-happy, Brits regularly win the race for most flamboyant headgear, as Prince William's wedding to Kate Middleton proved. Still, Kentucky Derby fans are a close second! Kate Gosselin donned a broad-brimmed, feathered chapeau to attend the 137th annual Kentucky Derby this weekend. And at a party celebrating the race, Us chatted up the former 'Dancing With the Stars'...
- Posted Apr 7th 2011 at 07:20 PM by Rob Shuter
Reality star Kate Gosselin is mystified that she's getting sued by her ex's life coach, Dr. Sylvia Lafair, for allegedly not paying over $10,000 in marriage counseling fees to the Pennsylvania-based doc, with friends telling me the suit clashes with reality. "How many times did Jon make it crystal clear that the ex-couple never had marriage counseling," a friend of Kate's tells me. "In...
- Posted Apr 7th 2011 at 03:45 PM by Maggie Coughlan
Kate Gosselin is being sued for allegedly skipping the bill on more than $10,000 in marriage counseling fees, RadarOnline.com reports. A complaint filed by Creative Energy Options in Pennsylvania's Freeland District Court claims that Gosselin owes $10,476 in unpaid fees. The filing is for an "unpaid balance due for services 2/4/09 to 3/23/09. Client requested Dr. Sylvia Lafair fly to Los...
- Posted Apr 4th 2011 at 04:30 PM by Rob Shuter
TLC is offering up all new episodes of 'Kate Plus 8' starting tonight. And although the new season pulls out all the stops, including taking Kate Gosselin and her kids to Australia for the premiere, insiders tell me that everyone, especially Kate, is worried that she might not receive a warm welcome back. "This season Kate has been told to bring her A-game," a TV producer tells me. "If her...
- Posted Mar 28th 2011 at 12:59 PM by Maggie Coughlan
Lady Gaga isn't the only star celebrating a birthday today. The 'Born This Way' singer shares her special day with two stars she has probably never met. Kate Gosselin and Julia Stiles both turn another year older today. Thanks to a reality television career that started in 2005, it may feel like America has known Gosselin for a lifetime, but the 'Dancing With the Stars' alum is just 36. With...
- Posted Feb 22nd 2011 at 04:42 PM by Rob Shuter
Jon Gosselin is doing everything he can to win back the love of ex-wife, Kate, including getting a real job to impress his ex. "They both realize how much they miss each other," a friend of the couple's tells me. "Neither one of them have been really happy since their ugly split and would love to turn back time to the point where they were both in love before fame took over."...
- Posted Jan 7th 2011 at 10:15 AM by PopEater Staff
Can you spot the similarities in these two photos -- aside from two famous blondes in bikinis? Pics of LeAnn Rimes and Kate Gosselin show that the ladies have nearly identical tattoos in the exact same place, just above their bikini lines....
- Posted Dec 28th 2010 at 02:00 PM by Rob Shuter
Kate Gosselin certainly had a dramatic year in 2010, but now she's looking to put her past behind her and focus on 2011 with a surprising New Year's resolution to find a new man. "No one wants to be a single parent," a friend of Kate's tells me. "So much of 2010 has been about the children that Kate forgot to look after herself. Now, in the New Year, Kate is determined to start dating again and...
- Posted Dec 15th 2010 at 11:21 AM by Sarah Crow
As if vying for parental attention in a family of eight kids wasn't hard enough, two of Jon and Kate Gosselin's children have been expelled from school, and sources say it's for more than just bad grades. Mom Kate previously asserted that Alexis and Collin, two of her 6-year-old sextuplets, were not expelled, but are being tutored at home because of their school's inability to meet their...
Popeater Hot Topics
- PHOTOS: A Day on the Road with Little Big Town
- Senior Citizens React to Nicki Minaj's 'Anaconda' with Shock and Awe
- Elisa Donovan's Blog: The Lesson I Learned After I Stopped Breastfeeding
- Gene Simmons to women: Stop depending on men
- Jim Parsons to star in NBC's ?Elf' animated holiday special
- FOX411's pic of the day
- PopWatch Confessional: Which classic (or ?classic') film have you never seen?
- Aaron Paul takes on Toys ?R' Us after ?Breaking Bad' toys are pulled
- The 5 most interesting facts about ?Super Smash Bros. for Wii U'
- Cindy Crawford "Destroyed" by Look-Alike 13-Year-Old Daughter Kaia Gerber: See the Proof!
- Deadmau5 Slams Paris Hilton's $1 Million Appearance Fee, Calls Her a "Straight Up Ass"
- Amy Poehler Has the "Angelina Jolie of Vaginas"—8 Hilarious Quotes From Her Book Yes Please