Posts with tag "Kate Plus 8"
- Posted Jun 27th 2011 at 04:29 PM by Rob Shuter
EXCLUSIVE: Kate Gosselin, the star of TLC's hit 'Kate Plus 8,' has rubbed shoulders with everyone from the 'Dancing With the Stars' cast to likely presidential hopeful Sarah Palin, but the person that she misses the most might surprise you a bit. "Without a doubt I miss Terri Irwin the most," Kate told me on Monday. "We email a lot. We were so busy those two days we had with them. They had a ...
- Posted Apr 4th 2011 at 04:30 PM by Rob Shuter
TLC is offering up all new episodes of 'Kate Plus 8' starting tonight. And although the new season pulls out all the stops, including taking Kate Gosselin and her kids to Australia for the premiere, insiders tell me that everyone, especially Kate, is worried that she might not receive a warm welcome back. "This season Kate has been told to bring her A-game," a TV producer tells me. "If her rati...
- Posted Jul 21st 2010 at 12:40 PM by PopEater / Wire Services
The show will go on for 'Kate Plus 8' as Pennsylvania's labor department stands by its decision to issue work permits to Kate Gosselin's sextuplets for the TLC reality show. In a statement issued Tuesday, the department insists that the children are not being "unlawfully exploited" as they film with their mom and older twin sisters, Cara and Mady. State Rep. Thomas Murt questioned the permits l...
- Posted Jun 7th 2010 at 06:23 AM by PopEater Staff
Kate Gosselin returned to TLC last night for the debut of 'Kate Plus 8.' During the episode (sans Jon Gosselin), she takes the sextuplets, who turned six on May 10, to Florida to celebrate their birthday at Orlando's Discovery Cove. While the younger ones got to swim with dolphins, elder twins Maddy and Cara "had their little meltdown ... [saying], 'Oh, the little kids get this and that,'" Gosseli...
- Posted Nov 2nd 2009 at 11:59 PM by PopEater Staff
Kate Gosselin opens in a one-hour interview 'Kate: Her Story' on TLC where "no topics will be off limits" (via Today Show). In the chat with Natalie Morales, Kate apologized for how she treated Jon. "I was very hard on him and I would never deny that," she says, EOnline.com reports. "I was wrong to treat him that way. Was it good, healthy and wonderful? No. Am I proud of those moments that w...
- Posted Oct 21st 2009 at 06:17 AM by PopEater Staff
The last episode of 'Kate Plus 8' on TLC will air Oct. 26 and will feature the embattled reality TV mother of eight Kate Gosselin answering "your questions about life, the show and moving on," the network has announced. It remains unclear whether she will talk about a breach-of-contract lawsuit between her estranged husband Jon Gosselin and the network....
- Posted Oct 10th 2009 at 09:54 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- TV News
After accusing Jon Gosselin of taking $230,000 from their joint bank account, Kate Gosselin wants money from her estranged husband and has filed for alimony and child support, PEOPLE reports. "She needs relief in light of the draining of substantial marital assets in violation of the arbitrator's decision that the money should be used only for specific purposes," her lawyer Mark Momjian says....
- Posted Oct 10th 2009 at 09:00 AM by PopEater Staff
What other celebrities are the tabloids dishing on this week? Find Out Inside...
- Posted Oct 6th 2009 at 02:16 PM by PopEater Staff
Jon Gosselin appeared on an 'Insider' panel with Nancy Grace -- and we bet he wish he hadn't. The lawyer-turned-talk-show-host grilled the father of eight about his choices in the past few days. "For years Jon, you had your children on TV on a reality show, but suddenly when it's no longer 'Jon & Kate Plus 8,' it's 'Kate Plus 8,' you suddenly have a problem with it and you want it all to...
- Posted Oct 5th 2009 at 02:43 PM by PopEater Staff
Jon Gosselin is calling his estranged wife's claims that he withdrew $230,000 from their bank account a "total fabrication," instead insisting he only grabbed a fraction of that. The father of eight tells The Insider he "withdrew $22,000 last Thursday" and has "the paper trail to prove it." Kate must be "hiding money," he asserts, because they should have more than enough to pay the bills. "We ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Stephen Fishbach's Survivor Blog: Lightning Misses Twice for Broadway Beaux
- Four Star-Approved Outfits Perfect for Indulging at Thanksgiving
- Three #VANDERPUMPRULES to Hosting Thanksgiving Dinner
- Bollywood actress sentenced to 26 years in jail for blasphemy in Pakistan
- FOX411's pic of the day
- '19 Kids & Counting's' cousin Amy Duggar reaches for Nashville dreams
- ?Star Wars' trailer: VII things we hope to see
- PopWatch Confessional: What are you thankful for this year?
- Happy Thanksgiving! See the Best and Worst Side Dishes Ranked!
- Our Favorite CW Ladies Reveal What They're Thankful for This Thanksgiving—Including Viola Davis' Brave Moment
- Carson Daly, Ashlee Simpson, Josh Duhamel and More Stars Reveal How They're Spending Thanksgiving!