Posts with tag "Kate Walsh"
- Posted May 9th 2011 at 05:00 PM by Ben Trivett
The Kentucky Derby has always been an event for celebrities to get out and show off their finest southern fashions. This year was no exception. Stars Kate Walsh, Ian Somerhalder, Martha Stewart and Kate Gosselin were just a few of the celebs in attendance. This year though, they tried to throw a new spin on the Derby by replacing the traditional Mint Julep with a new cocktail, the Motts Garden ...
- Posted Apr 25th 2011 at 05:43 PM by Elizabeth Yun
Tragedy rocks a small town in Gaby Dellal's 'Angels Crest,' which premiered at this year's Tribeca Film Festival. Thomas Dekker stars as a young father who makes a mistake with enormous consequences in this drama also starring Kate Walsh, Mira Sorvino and Jeremy Piven as the prosecutor who sets out to pin Dekker for criminal negligence. It was heavy material for the cast, who talked to PopEater...
- Posted Mar 21st 2011 at 03:25 PM by Sarah Crow
Kate Walsh may have fame and fortune, but the actress says she feels "like a loser" for not having a family. The 'Grey's Anatomy' star opened up to More magazine about work, children and how she's dealt with the pain of a public divorce. The actress, who ended her relationship with movie executive Alex Young in 2008 after just 15 months of marriage, says of her split, "[It was] the worst thi...
- Posted Nov 12th 2010 at 09:00 PM by PopEater Staff
'Private Practice' star Kate Walsh is no stranger to TV romances. She is caught in love triangles every week and she also had her share of love ups and downs in the halls of Seattle Grace Hospital on 'Grey's Anatomy.' Now, Walsh reflects on the classic TV couples that inspired her. Famous pairs from the Howells, Rachel and Ross and Lucy and Desi make her list. Who else inspired her with their p...
- Posted Sep 18th 2010 at 08:00 AM by The Editors of StyleList
'Private Practice' star Kate Walsh paid tribute to Lady Gaga's meat dress with an alternative for seafood lovers everywhere. "It's a sushi and sashimi dress," the "Private Practice" star told host Jay Leno on Thursday. Walsh's dress included a lobster-tail shoulder piece and was packed to the gills with maki rolls, bits of yellowtail, tuna, salmon, and edamame, and was accessorized with a maki-...
- Posted Apr 14th 2010 at 03:31 PM by PopEater Staff
Kate Walsh is legally a single lady now, as her divorce proceedings are finally over. The 'Private Practice' star's 14-month marriage to film executive Alex Young was officially dissolved by a Los Angeles judge this week, PEOPLE reports. As part of the divorce settlement, Young will receive $627,000 and half of the pay for work that Walsh did during their marriage. Back in February, the form...
- Posted Feb 6th 2010 at 09:18 AM by PopEater Staff
Actress Kate Walsh ('Private Practice') and ex-husband Alex Young have finally reached a settlement in their ongoing -- and at times nasty -- divorce proceedings. According to E! Online, the settlement was signed yesterday in Los Angeles -- with one interesting quirk: Their property assets will be divided up by, of all things, the flip of a coin. "One-half of the community property furniture...
- Posted Nov 23rd 2009 at 04:30 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
It can't be denied: redheads have that indescribable something. They're always just a little bit sassy, a little bit unusual, a little bit unpredictable. This is true in Hollywood too. Maybe even more so. They grab your attention -- and hold it for the entire movie, television show, or musical number (see Nicole Kidman in 'Moulin Rouge' or Jayma Mays on 'Glee'). Here are the 10 most enthralling r...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Sharon Osbourne Taking One-Month Break from The Talk After Collapsing
- Robert De Niro Gives Blunt, Funny, Inspiring Commencement Speech to Acting School Grads
- Chris Pratt Apologizes in Advance for Potential 'JurassicGate' and Misbehaving on Press Tour
- '19 Kids and Counting' yanked from TLC's schedule
- 'Bachelorette' Kaitlyn Bristowe: 'Not ashamed' of having sex on the show
- Flavor Flav arrested in Las Vegas on allegations of DUI, marijuana possession, speeding
- Chris Pratt Is Already Apologizing for Anything Offensive He Might Say During Jurassic World Press Tour: ''I Am Just Dumb''
- Brantley Gilbert Talks New Music and Marrying The One Who Almost Got Away
- Pete Davidson Live-Tweets His Harry Potter Movie Marathon: The Boy Who Lived Is ''Dope as F--k''