Posts with tag "Kate Winslet"
- Posted Apr 4th 2011 at 05:25 PM by Moviefone Editors
Back when Leonardo DiCaprio was still on the pages of mags like Tiger Beat and Kate Winslet was a little-known British actress, there was a movie that brought both actors together for a life-changing experience -- James Cameron's disaster drama, 'Titanic.' The result became the highest-grossing movie of all time, a title only recently taken away by Cameron's own 'Avatar.' Over the weekend, a f...
- Posted Mar 22nd 2011 at 07:00 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Evan Rachel Wood plays the daughter of Kate Winslet's character in the upcoming HBO mini-series 'Mildred Pierce'--and the risqué role called for the young actress' first nude scene. But lucky for Wood, her co-star has stripped down on film several times before and was there to lend support. "She coached me through my first nude scene," Wood told E! News at Monday evening's premiere. "I m...
- Posted Mar 22nd 2011 at 06:30 PM by Katelyn Mullen
Kate Winslet dazzled in this fun twist on a little black dress last night in New York City when she stepped onto the red carpet for the HBO mini-series 'Mildred Pierce' premiere. And once again, this stylish Brit didn't disappoint. The form-fitting Stella McCartney dress hugs Winslet in all the right places, and the sheer polka-dotted side is a playful way to add a little sexy to so much chic. ...
- Posted Mar 10th 2011 at 12:30 AM by The Editors of StyleList
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Style -
- Gut Reactions -
- Kate Winslet -
- Celebrity Health and Beauty -
Kate Winslet has always been outspoken in her distaste for plastic surgery and airbrushing, but it seems the voluptuous Brit import has finally surrendered to the feature-altering clicks of a full Photoshop job in a new Lancôme ad. In a campaign for new Lancôme lipstick collection L'Absolu Nu, the 35-year-old lies nude against champagne satin sheets, her face an image of poreless pe...
- Posted Mar 8th 2011 at 12:30 AM by The Editors of StyleList
Kate Winslet debuted a choppy short hairstyle on the cover of the April issue of British Vogue, the shock value of which is accentuated by the bright bleached-blond color -- a major change from the auburn to honey spectrum Winslet typically maintains. Kudos to Winslet for being so daring with her look. The cover shot (from famed photog Mario Testino) sets the tone for the entire Winslet intervi...
- Posted Mar 1st 2011 at 08:50 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
The lovely Kate Winslet graces the April cover of Glamour Magazine, and in the accompanying interview, the Academy Award-winning actress talks about being heavy as a child, what it was like winning an Oscar and why she'll never talk about the demise of her marriage to Sam Mendes. "I will tell you that when I was heavy, people would say to me -- and it was such a backhanded comment -- they would...
- Posted Sep 21st 2010 at 09:30 AM by PopEater Staff
Kate Winslet is not shy about her new romance with Louis Dowler. The Oscar-winning actress and her model boyfriend attended a private party in Madrid, Spain on Sept. 20 together. Earlier that night, Winslet walked the red carpet for the 'Todo o Nada' photo exhibit at the Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum. According to PEOPLE, the pair were also seen on the red carpet for the San Sebastian Interna...
- Posted Aug 22nd 2010 at 11:11 AM by Christine Fenno
Looking happy and healthy in London this weekend, Oscar winner Kate Winslet slipped on a little black dress to hit the town with her new boyfriend, British model Louis Dowler. Paparazzi snapped pics of the couple walking hand-in-hand and hopping inside a cab, laughing and relaxed after a night of dinner and clubbing. The actress and her second husband, director Sam Mendes, announced their separa...
- Posted Jul 12th 2010 at 04:35 PM by PopEater Staff
After separating earlier this year, Kate Winslet and director hubby Sam Mendes are giving their marriage another shot. The couple, who split after nearly seven years of marriage, have one son, Joe, and raise Winslet's daughter, Mia, from the actress's previous marriage to director Jim Threapleton. Winslet and Mendes were introduced by mutual friend Emma Thompson in 2001 after Winslet ended her ...
- Posted Mar 18th 2010 at 07:00 PM by PopEater Staff
With the news of Sandra Bullock's husband's alleged infidelity and Kate Winslet's impending divorce from Sam Mendes, we realized that the last two winners of the Best Actress Academy Award both have had marital issues. Looking back, it's more than just these two whose relationships disintegrated after they won the coveted award. Reese Witherspoon scooped up the honor in 2006, and lost husband R...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Outlander Recap: Claire Is Forced to Choose Between Jamie and Frank
- Hillary Scott on Lady Antebellum's Tour Bus Fire: It's 'Nothing Compared to What It Could Have Been'
- Jill (Duggar) and Derick Dillard: Israel David's Birth Brought Us Closer Together
- Miley Cyrus and Scout Willis flash their nipples in photo shoot
- R&B singer Johnny Kemp found dead on beach
- Shia LaBeouf says rehab therapy was like method acting
- Reggie Bush and Lilit Avagyan Are Expecting a Baby Boy! Get the Latest on the "Overjoyed and Happy" Couple
- Who Does the Outlander Cast "Ship"? Sam Heughan, Caitriona Balfe and More Reveal the Couples They Love
- Jonathan Crombie Dead at 48: Anne of Green Gables Star Suffered a Brain Hemorrhage Says Family