Posts with tag "KateMajor"
- Posted Nov 18th 2009 at 12:30 PM by PopEater Staff
Who needs a computer? Not former IT analyst Jon Gosselin, who drafted and signed a hand-scribbled contract with Kate Major that hired her as his personal assistant and laid out how she would earn payment and limited his then-girlfriend from talking negatively about him in the press. RadarOnline.com got their hands on the document, dated July 28 and reportedly written during a weekend getaway at...
- Posted Aug 11th 2009 at 09:00 AM by PopEater Staff
The other "Kate" in Jon Gosselin's life has called out the reality dad's alleged two-timing ways in a new interview. Kate Major told E! News on Monday that Gosselin needs to "man up and tell the truth" about their relationship, which she says was on its way to being serious before he left her in the dust for his ex, Haily Glassman. Gosselin was also slated to chat with E! the same day, but...
- Posted Aug 7th 2009 at 11:10 AM by PopEater Staff
Former tabloid reporter Kate Major opened up to E! News about her two-week whirlwind relationship with Jon Gosselin. Simply put: she regrets it. "I wake up some days and I think, 'What was I thinking?'" she revealed. "He's a great, great guy. I wish I could think of something wrong with the guy, but there really isn't," she gushed about the 'Jon and Kate Plus 8' star....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Diem Brown's Family and Friends Share Personal Remembrances
- Elena Kagan: How the Supreme Court 'Hazes' New Justices
- Winnie the Pooh Reportedly Banned from a Polish Playground for Being 'Inappropriately Dressed'
- Bill Cosby's Florida standup performance greeted with standing ovation
- Three Bill Cosby stand-up performances canceled
- Polish town bans Winnie the Pooh mascot from playground for being hermaphrodite
- Beyoncé's "7/11" Video: 13 Dance Moves You Should Try to Bust Out This Weekend—Watch & Learn!
- Ryan Reynolds' Brothers Sound Amazing: Check Out the Actor's Thankful Tale of Earring Solidarity
- Katherine Heigl Gets Real About the Rude-Girl Rumors, Reveals How She Used John Mayer to Get Her Future Hubby to Commit