Posts with tag "KateMoss"
- Posted Jan 27th 2010 at 11:16 PM by Sam Brand
Pete Doherty has nearly as many drug and driving offenses to his name (28) as he has years spent on this planet (30). On Tuesday, the Babyshambles frontman was slapped on the wrist for his latest offense – bringing 13 doses of heroin into a drunk-driving hearing. An England court handed him only a $1,400 fine. But it's about to get worse for the embattled tabloid prince. Maybe a whole lot ...
- Posted Oct 27th 2009 at 12:10 PM by Sam Brand
Wondering why 'Har Mar Superstar,' 'Hot Mormon Muffins,' and 'Club Bounce' are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, at any given time the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' today... ...
- Posted Aug 31st 2009 at 12:57 PM by PopEater Staff
Kate Moss is a very busy woman between her third consecutive year helming a clothing line at Topshop and a rumored autobiography in the works. Still, Moss took the time to model some boho-chic threads with gypsies. The caravan-and-pony show was a photo shoot for V Magazine's September issue. See for yourself: ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Envelope snafu at Daytime Emmy Awards as 'Days' takes home top prize
- Amanda Bynes lunges at man who tries to take a photo: Who's the hottest mess in Hollywood?
- Report: Charlie Sheen tried to fire 'Anger Management' co-star Selma Blair
- Chris Harrison blogs ?The Bachelorette' episode 4
- Is there beauty in Adam Levine's neck beard?
- ?Mistresses' episode 3: Put down the blow torch