Posts with tag "Katharine McPhee"
- Posted Jun 12th 2011 at 09:49 AM by Christine Fenno
This weekend, the Broadway world gets ready for the Tony Awards, hosted tonight by Neil Patrick Harris, who will also perform a song with the cast (including Jon Cryer and Stephen Colbert) of the recent concert production 'Company.' Meanwhile, the TV world is getting ready to bring all the backstage drama of the NYC theater industry onto the small screen with an upcoming series called 'Smash.'...
- Posted Nov 29th 2010 at 05:30 PM by Jett Wells
'American Idol' alum Katharine McPhee sings, acts and sometimes even plays Cupid when she's in a good mood. In partnering with jewelry retailer Blue Nile, McPhee on Monday serenaded a newly engaged couple who became the first to ever get engaged at the NASDAQ stock exchange. In addition to singing 'It's Not Christmas Without You' off her new album 'Christmas Is the Time to Say I Love You,' she...
- Posted Aug 5th 2010 at 10:32 AM by Steve Baltin
Katharine McPhee is releasing her first Christmas album this year and is already in the holiday spirit -- even if it is August. "For someone who dreamed of being an artist and is a huge lover of Christmastime and the holiday season, I'm just so excited," McPhee tells PopEater. Like her favorite Christmas albums from Mariah Carey and Celine Dion, McPhee is bringing her vocal prowess to holiday...
- Posted Jun 30th 2010 at 07:30 PM by Adam Horne
- Filed under:
- Music News
Since 'American Idol' first invaded our pop culture zeitgeist back in 2002, the show has spawned some of music's biggest stars. Numerous 'Idol' alumni have gone on to record Platinum-selling, Grammy-winning records while others have maintained niche audiences or found success pursuing different career paths. Have a look at some of the most notable former 'Idols.' Carrie Underwood Not every...
- Posted Jan 20th 2010 at 10:12 AM by Melinda Newman
Katharine McPhee doesn't have any biological children yet, but her four-legged friends keep her busy. The former 'American Idol' runner-up brings her Chihuahuas with her wherever she can take them, much to her husband Nick's bemusement. "Yeah, sadly, I'm codependent on them," she tells PopEater. "Sometimes [my husband] rolls his eyes when I say, 'The dogs are coming, right?' I finally just...
- Posted Jan 15th 2010 at 06:04 PM by Melinda Newman
More than three years after Katharine McPhee went public with her struggle with bulimia, the former 'American Idol' runner-up tells PopEater she has no regrets about being so open, especially if word of how she overcame her battle could help others who suffer from eating disorders. "They always say awareness is the number one thing to help other people, and it was sort of my story about how...
- Posted Jan 5th 2010 at 08:22 AM by PopEater Staff
Katharine McPhee certainly knows how to rekindle the McPheever that infected everyone during her 'American Idol' days. The starlet already unveiled her new blond 'do to PopEater a few months ago, and now she's showing off more -- as you'll see in her performance on 'The Tonight Show.' The formerly brunette songstress flaunted more than her voice to Conan O'Brien thanks to a remarkably revealing...
- Posted Nov 29th 2009 at 10:00 AM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Award season is just beginning and with all the stars getting ready for their big red-carpet moments, we have one piece of advice--make sure your dress isn't see-through. In fact, we've put together a few tips for celebrities (and you, if you're planning on taking a quick jaunt down a red carpet this holiday season.) Experts weigh in on the most common mistakes made at big events -- and how...
- Posted Nov 26th 2009 at 03:52 PM by Sam Brand
Wondering why "National Dog Show 2009," "Alton Brown Turkey," "Ziggy Marley" and "Katharine McPhee" are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, at any given time the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' today......
- Posted Oct 16th 2009 at 08:00 AM by Mike Hess
Aside from the gorgeous voice, go ahead and disregard most of what you remember about Katharine McPhee, as the 'Idol' alumnus is revamping her sound, image (and yes, hair) as she takes the next step forward in her career. McPhee stopped by the PopEater offices to talk about her upcoming album 'Unbroken' (out in January) as well as her new single, 'Had It All.' "Coming off of the show that I did...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Diem Brown Diagnosed with Colon Cancer
- JWoww Says No to Facial Plastic Surgery, Yes to Botox
- Inside Jill Dillard's Pregnancy News
- Man charged in biting attack at Chicago's Lollapalooza music festival that wounded 2 men
- '19 Kids and Counting' star Michelle Duggar on how she and husband Jim Bob keep the flame alive
- HBO exec defends violence, sex scenes in 'Game of Thrones'
- Watch the first 5 minutes of Lifetime's ?Unauthorized Saved by the Bell' movie
- More adult women play video games than teen boys ? will the industry act accordingly?
- Watch Joe Manganiello and the men of ?La Bare' play Never Have I Ever
- Modern Family's Julie Bowen Remembers the Time Her Kid Threw Up on Her Emmys Dress (No Joke!)
- Kim Kardashian Ignores Buttons, Lets Cleavage Bust Out on Trip to San Diego—and See North Feed a Giraffe at the Zoo: Cute Pics!
- Britney Spears' Woody Woodpecker Impression Is Spot On—Watch Her Hilarious Video!