Posts with tag "KatharineMcPhee"
- Posted Jan 20th 2010 at 10:12 AM by Melinda Newman
Katharine McPhee doesn't have any biological children yet, but her four-legged friends keep her busy. The former 'American Idol' runner-up brings her Chihuahuas with her wherever she can take them, much to her husband Nick's bemusement. "Yeah, sadly, I'm codependent on them," she tells PopEater. "Sometimes [my husband] rolls his eyes when I say, 'The dogs are coming, right?' I finally just...
- Posted Jan 15th 2010 at 06:04 PM by Melinda Newman
More than three years after Katharine McPhee went public with her struggle with bulimia, the former 'American Idol' runner-up tells PopEater she has no regrets about being so open, especially if word of how she overcame her battle could help others who suffer from eating disorders. "They always say awareness is the number one thing to help other people, and it was sort of my story about how...
- Posted Jan 5th 2010 at 08:22 AM by PopEater Staff
Katharine McPhee certainly knows how to rekindle the McPheever that infected everyone during her 'American Idol' days. The starlet already unveiled her new blond 'do to PopEater a few months ago, and now she's showing off more -- as you'll see in her performance on 'The Tonight Show.' The formerly brunette songstress flaunted more than her voice to Conan O'Brien thanks to a remarkably revealing...
- Posted Nov 29th 2009 at 10:00 AM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Award season is just beginning and with all the stars getting ready for their big red-carpet moments, we have one piece of advice--make sure your dress isn't see-through. In fact, we've put together a few tips for celebrities (and you, if you're planning on taking a quick jaunt down a red carpet this holiday season.) Experts weigh in on the most common mistakes made at big events -- and how...
- Posted Nov 26th 2009 at 03:52 PM by Sam Brand
Wondering why "National Dog Show 2009," "Alton Brown Turkey," "Ziggy Marley" and "Katharine McPhee" are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, at any given time the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' today......
- Posted Oct 16th 2009 at 08:00 AM by Mike Hess
Aside from the gorgeous voice, go ahead and disregard most of what you remember about Katharine McPhee, as the 'Idol' alumnus is revamping her sound, image (and yes, hair) as she takes the next step forward in her career. McPhee stopped by the PopEater offices to talk about her upcoming album 'Unbroken' (out in January) as well as her new single, 'Had It All.' "Coming off of the show that I did...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Elizabeth Banks Takes Over PEOPLE's Twitter During Press Day for Walk of Shame
- Make Shailene Woodley's Must-Have Healthy Tea (Prepped in a Slow Cooker!)
- Diane Keaton: Why I Never Got Married
- Human Barbie shares workout video, scary skinny pics
- ?Shatner's World:' Boldly going into theaters one night only
- Joan Rivers under fire for jokes about kidnapped Cleveland women
- Shailene Woodley Loves "Dancing Around With Hairy Armpits" and "War Paint" at Hippie Festivals
- The Other Woman Review Roundup: Will Moviegoers Feel Cheated After Watching Comedy About Being Cheated On?
- Mekhi Phifer Shares Past Experience With Racial Profiling: "They Thought...I Had Kilos of Cocaine!"