Posts with tag "Katherine Heigl"
- Posted Apr 10th 2011 at 12:10 PM by AOL TV Editors
Katherine Heigl is making her return to TV, but not with a new series. The former 'Grey's Anatomy' actress will produce and star in an upcoming HBO movie. According to Deadline, Heigl and her mother, Nancy, will co-produce an adaptation of novelist Ann Hood's best-seller 'The Knitting Circle.' The project is being written by 'Dirty Sexy Money' creator Craig Wright. Heigl, 32, will play th...
- Posted Mar 21st 2011 at 04:40 PM by Katelyn Mullen
Katherine Heigl was spotted out on the beaches of Miami late last week, and the blonde beauty was out soaking up some more sun over the weekend. It doesn't look like Heigl is taking vacation as a reason to throw caution to the wind either. She is holding an electronic cigarette in this photo, which the 'Knocked Up' actress has been using to help her kick the habit of real cigarettes. Going r...
- Posted Mar 18th 2011 at 05:31 PM by Katelyn Mullen
Katherine Heigl hit the beaches of Miami today for a little light reading and some relaxing. The 'Life As We Know It' star showed off her beach body in a black bikini and her new 'do. She debuted her much shorter locks last week. The last time we saw a bikini-clad Katherine, she was addressing police after a neighbor complained about the noise being made by Heigl and her hubby, Josh Kelley, in ...
- Posted Mar 11th 2011 at 12:00 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
It looks like Hollywood is taking the "less is more" adage to the extreme, as of late. From Kate Winslet to Jennifer Aniston (and even Justin Bieber), everyone in showbiz seems to be taking their hair to new heights. 'Life as We Know It' star Katherine Heigl has followed suit, as the latest celeb to lop off her locks. Although Katherine first stepped out with her new 'do for some off-camera ...
- Posted Oct 13th 2010 at 03:17 AM by PopEater Staff
Police were called to Katherine Heigl's home Monday night after neighbors complained of the noise being made in her hot tub. You heard that right. According to TMZ, Katherine and her husband Josh Kelley were spending some quality time in their hot tub Monday when their next-door neighbor started screaming obscenities at them from over the fence. Apparently, the couple were making a lot of noise...
- Posted Oct 4th 2010 at 08:40 PM by PopEater Staff
Katherine Heigl hasn't been shy about her desire to quit smoking--in fact, in almost every interview she's done, she's referred to how gross the habit is and how she'd like to quit. And in a new interview with Parade.com, she reveals one tactic that seems to be working: an electronic cigarette. "Now I use an electronic cigarette. I know it's ridiculous, but it's helping me not to actually smoke...
- Posted Oct 2nd 2010 at 09:35 AM by Christine Fenno
- Filed under:
- TV News
For years, comics fans have been following the behind-the-scenes saga as various parties (Joel Silver, Joss Whedon) tried and failed to bring a 'Wonder Woman' project to the big screen, with beauties such as Megan Fox and Angelina Jolie rumored to star. It now looks far more likely that Diana Prince's lasso-wielding alter ego will take flight (in her awesome invisible plane, if we're lucky) on ...
- Posted Sep 25th 2010 at 07:00 PM by The Editors of StyleList
'Grey's Anatomy' has moved on without Katherine Heigl and she has moved on too ... to another hair color. The 31-year-old star appeared at a press conference for the Jason Debus Heigl Foundation this week sporting tresses that were not just blonde, but ones that tipped the scales towards a much lighter, platinum version. Heigl has certainly not been shy about switching up her 'do over the ye...
- Posted Sep 21st 2010 at 11:49 AM by PopEater Staff
Katherine Heigl is still in awe with her 20-month-old daughter, whom she adopted with husband Josh Kelly. But the 'Life As We Know It' actress admits connecting with Nancy Leigh Mi-Eun (Naleigh) had its challenges because she wasn't ready to put her career on hold. "I had a lot of complicated emotions about it because I chose to go back to work," she says in the October issue of InStyle. "I lov...
- Posted Jun 7th 2010 at 10:33 AM by Chris Jancelewicz
- Filed under:
- Fashion Police
From Angelina Jolie's maternal instincts to Madonna's desperate attempt to recapture her youth, PopEater Canada brings you the sartorial successes and big messes from the red carpets of Hollywood. This week, we take a lot of photos from the red carpet of 'The Killers', including the ever-evolving train wreck that is Katherine Heigl. Love her or hate her, she's usually wearing horrendous things ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Stephen Fishbach's Survivor Blog: Good Naked, Bad Naked and a 'Classic Overplay'
- Chelsea Handler Takes to Twitter to Deny Having Breast Implants
- Christopher Plummer to Be Immortalized Outside the TCL Chinese Theatre
- Shania Twain announces her final tour called Rock This Country
- Jessica Simpson is back in Daisy Dukes
- Bill Murray to have cameo on new Rashida Jones' TV show
- Jenelle Evans' Fiancé Nathan Griffith Arrested For Domestic Violence
- Benji Madden Delivers the Sweetest Messages (and Cutest Puppy) to His "Bae" Cameron Diaz While On the Road
- This YouTube Star Can Sing "Uptown Funk" Beginning to End Using Family Guy Voices—Watch Now!