Posts with tag "Katherine Jackson"
- Posted Oct 14th 2010 at 07:24 AM by PopEater Staff
Oprah Winfrey set up shop at the Jackson family compound on Saturday for a much-anticipated interview with matriarch Katherine Jackson, and a source close to the family tells PopEater that viewers won't be disappointed when it airs. According to our source, none of the Jackson brothers or sisters are included in the show, however, Michael's three children will be making an appearance. Whether W...
- Posted Sep 15th 2010 at 09:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Michael Jackson's mother and children are suing concert promoter AEG Live over the singer's death, TMZ reports. Jackson's mother, Katherine Jackson, claims AEG breached its agreement to provide physical care and life-saving equipment for her son. She also alleges the company was negligent in hiring Dr. Conrad Murray as Jackson's physician. The lawsuit was filed Wednesday in Los Angeles Superior...
- Posted Aug 27th 2010 at 10:46 AM by John Mitchell
You remember it like it was yesterday, don't you? Your first day of school. Standing at the bus stop with a fresh hair cut and an even fresher peanut butter and jelly sandwich. It's an American classic, and now, it's an experience the two eldest children of the late Michael Jackson can relate to. Homeschooled since they began their education, Prince Michael, 13, and his sister Paris, 12, began ...
- Posted Jun 25th 2010 at 04:33 PM by PopEater Staff
'The Insider' host Lara Spencer and PopEater's own Rob Shuter sit down to talk about the latest Michael Jackson news. Spencer dishes about the big interview that NBC has with Katherine Jackson. "She still wants justice," Spencer explains. "Somebody's going down for the death of Michael Jackson." "She tells NBC really what she's feeling about it," Shuter adds. Get the Scoop From Lara and R...
- Posted Jun 14th 2010 at 06:40 AM by PopEater Staff
In an interview with News of the World, Joe Jackson blames his estranged wife Katherine for the death of their son, Michael Jackson. Joe explained that he told Katherine that Michael was "looking kinda funny and frail" and wanted her to help him, but she refused. "She didn't want to do that because she was afraid she was invading his privacy," he claims. He added that, after the King of P...
- Posted Apr 27th 2010 at 06:46 AM by PopEater Staff
Katherine Jackson has moved several of her grandchildren out of her California mansion, TMZ reports. Michael Jackson's mother has custody of the late King of Pop's three children -- Prince Michael I, Paris Michael and Prince Michael II (a.k.a. Blanket) -- but has also been living with four of her other grandchildren, including two of Randy Jackson's kids and two of Jermaine Jackson's kids. J...
- Posted Nov 10th 2009 at 03:00 AM by PopEater Staff
Michael Jackson's father, Joe Jackson, has requested a financial allowance from his son's estate according to the BBC. "Mr Jackson's petition will be considered as are all requests for money from Michael's estate," said Howard Weitzman, a lawyer for the administrators of the late singer's estate. He added that it was "quite surprising to learn of the request"....
- Posted Sep 18th 2009 at 06:12 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Music News
Michael Jackson's mother and the singer's three children are being well taken care of, financially speaking. Court documents released Thursday in Los Angeles show that Katherine Jackson is receiving $86,804 per month from her son's estate to support herself and her three grandchildren, PEOPLE reports. A judge approved the payments last month. ...
- Posted Aug 18th 2009 at 09:56 AM by PopEater Staff
With the various angles of the Michael Jackson cases slowly building up in court, many people are wondering just when charges will come down and even why they haven't yet. PopEater was able to speak with best-selling Jackson biographer Ian Halperin as well as Judge Larry Seidlin, who presided over the equally public and dramatic Anna Nicole Smith case in 2007. Seidlin tells PopEater that investi...
- Posted Aug 3rd 2009 at 02:22 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Music News
Speaking out for the first time since the death of her son, Katherine Jackson says she definitely thinks that there was some sort of foul play involved in Michael Jackson's passing. In an interview on 'Geraldo at Large,' (via ETOnline), Jackson told Geraldo Rivera that she doesn't believe the King of Pop died naturally. "All I know is that my son is dead, and I don't think he just died of natural ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Miley Cyrus Remembers the Summer of Josh Duggar, Kim Davis, Rachel Dolezal and More in SNL Monologue
- SNL: Kate McKinnon's Faux Hillary Jokes with the Real Clinton About Not Supporting Gay Marriage Sooner
- Meet the Therouxs! Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Make First Joint Public Appearance as a Married Couple
- 'Real Housewife' star Jill Zarin in car accident
- French Ministry hosts dwarf fashion show
- Filming begins in Dubai for new movie 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Hillary Clinton Returns to Saturday Night Live With a Message for Donald Trump—Watch Now!
- Tori Spelling Takes the Ultimate Lie-Detector Test: 5 Most Shocking Revelations From the Beverly Hills, 90210 Star
- Newlyweds Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Are the Perfect Match in Black at The Leftovers Premiere