Posts with tag "KatherineHeigl"
- Posted Oct 30th 2009 at 05:28 PM by Scott Harris
Once again it's Halloween, and for most Americans that means two things sure to make you sick: candy and horror movies. They may not be good for you, but people just can't seem to get enough of either, which may help explain why so many of our most popular stars got their start in horror movies. Some of the best horror movies ever made have been low-budget flicks churned out to meet the ever-pr...
- Posted Oct 16th 2009 at 10:00 AM by Tricia Romano
With no new celebrity talk show host sex scandal to milk, this week in TV was comparatively quiet ... until the arrival of Balloon Boy. Join PopEater as we take a look back at the way we were, both before and after the boy was in the balloon, but then he really wasn't, and for some reason we're still paying attention to him. ...
- Posted Sep 21st 2009 at 08:11 AM by PopEater Staff
Josh Kelley is beaming over the adoption of his baby daughter, Nancy Leigh. The singer, who is married to actress Katherine Heigl, told the audience at his Miami University show, "We adopted a baby from Korea, me and my girl, and she's awesome, dude! This girl is the bomb!" During the show, Kelley introduced a song he had just written for his daughter, whom the couple has nicknamed Naleigh. He ...
- Posted Sep 17th 2009 at 11:32 PM by Jo Piazza
Katherine Heigl is going to have her hands full with the new addition to her family, 10-month-old adopted daughter Naleigh. Thankfully for Katherine, PopEater caught up with two relatively new moms -- Sheryl Crow and Jennifer Hudson -- at VH1 Divas who were happy to give Katherine tips on being a motherhood ... and one even gave us the scoop on her marital status. What did they say? Is J-Hud ma...
- Posted Sep 17th 2009 at 04:34 PM by Mike Hess
Katherine Heigl is the mother of an adopted South Korean baby, and the 'Grey's Anatomy' actress is wasting no time in showing the child to the world. Heigl and husband Josh Kelley unveiled Naleigh on their charity Web site. On the site, Heigl and Kelley say that the baby -- whose real name is actually Nancy Leigh but combined for the nickname -- is "doing well" with her new family. ...
- Posted Sep 9th 2009 at 05:33 PM by PopEater Staff
According to RadarOnline.com, Katherine Heigl and husband Josh Kelley are adopting a baby this week. "She and Josh are so happy," the source said. Apparently, the couple have wanted a baby for a long time, the source said, and the adoption process has been in the works for at least six months."Katherine and Josh are adopting a baby," the actress's rep confirmed to PEOPLE. The baby girl is fr...
- Posted Aug 10th 2009 at 06:33 AM by PopEater Staff
Katherine Heigl's penchant for speaking her mind has gotten her into trouble with the 'Grey's Anatomy' staff a few times in the past, the latest of which was when she said on 'Letterman' that 17-hour shoots were "cruel and mean." Heigl then said she was venting because she hoped "it embarrasses them." And now ABC entertainment president Steve McPherson is here to hit back at little miss Izzy. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Olivia Wilde and Jason Sudeikis Share a Sweet Kiss (PHOTO)
- VH1 Cancels Planned Reboot of The Osbournes
- Blake Lively Jokes About Finding (a Shirtless) Ryan Reynolds in Her Bedroom on Instagram
- Bruce Jenner threatens CNN, Daily News over dress photos
- 'DWTS' shocker: Star with highest score VOTED OFF
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' star Chrissie Fit: Rebel Wilson 'took me under her wing'
- Prince William and Kate Middleton Send Breakfast Pastries and Hot Drinks to Fans Outside St. Mary's Hospital
- Kristin Chenoweth and Alan Cumming to Host 2015 Tony Awards, Plus the Complete List of Nominations!
- Mark Ballas' Praise of Willow Shields Is the Sweetest Thing You'll Hear Today