Posts with tag "Kathie lee gifford"
- Posted Feb 18th 2011 at 10:36 AM by Rob Shuter
Kathie Lee Gifford, who is looking for a new home in NYC, recently took her friend and co-star Hoda Kotb along to check out Joan Rivers' up-for-grabs $25 million apartment. What the 'Today' ladies didn't know was that they were being led around by LXTV executive producer Amy Rosenblum and that Joan herself was listening in. "It feels more like a hotel or some grand room," Hoda remarks, marvelin...
- Posted Oct 21st 2010 at 02:30 PM by Rob Shuter
We already gave you an exclusive behind-the-scenes look at NBC's 'Today,' now let's get good and intimate with the show's fourth hour star, Kathie Lee Gifford. Sitting in her dressing room, with pictures of her family and some killer heels sitting nearby, KLG opened up to PopEater about why she thinks she's outlasted so many of her peers, her sincere love for Hoda Kotb and her frustration with the...
- Posted Oct 19th 2010 at 12:31 PM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Highbrow -
- TV News -
- Videos -
- Interviews -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
You'd be hard pressed to find a more well-oiled machine on TV than NBC's 'Today' show. How do they keep things churning for (gasp!) four hours every day? Thankfully, the last 60 minutes are in good hands with my pals Kathie Lee Gifford and Hoda Kotb at the helm. Now, for a rare treat, they've invited PopEater backstage and into their dressing room (a first for cameras!), where the peppy pair run d...
- Posted Oct 8th 2010 at 11:00 AM by Rob Shuter
Hoda Kotb is one charismatic, smart and patient lady, but I don't need to tell you that. Just watch the fourth hour of the 'Today' show, which the decorated journalist co-hosts with Kathie Lee Gifford, on any given day. What you may not know is that before she was trading zingers and sippin' cocktails on-air with KLG, Hoda spent years covering wars and overcoming personal trials like breast canc...
- Posted Jul 31st 2010 at 06:18 AM by AOL TV Editors
Friday proved to be a wild day on daytime TV: Kathie Lee compared Jay Leno to a scantily-clad overweight man, Elisabeth Hasselbeck revealed her new crush on President Obama, and Henry Winkler and Wendy Williams tested their knowledge of classic TV catchphrases. Were you out and about yesterday? Catch up on the clips from our friends at TV Squad below: Kathie Lee Rips on Jay Leno It's one t...
- Posted Jan 12th 2010 at 02:53 PM by PopEater Staff
Richard Simmons got a little too close for comfort to William Shatner during the fourth hour of 'The Today Show,' this morning, prompting the 'Boston Legal' star to say something that the 'Sweatin' to the Oldies' guru didn't particularly appreciate. "It's time to finally to come out and discuss their relationship," Kathie Lee Gifford says, while Simmons hugs a squirming Shatner. "Oh my God t...
- Posted Nov 15th 2009 at 09:34 AM by PopEater Staff
If that music thing doesn't work out, the Black Eyed Peas can always fall back on a career in comedy. The Peas were just slated to appear as musical guests on last night's 'SNL' with January Jones, but the writers made good use of the band's time. Kristen Wiig reprised her unflattering impression of Kathie Lee Gifford, who kept the Black Eyed Peas waiting too long for a 'Today' show performance......
- Posted Sep 2nd 2009 at 05:37 PM by PopEater Staff
Jenny McCarthy headed to the 'Today Show' to weigh in with Hoda Kotb and Kathie Lee. Although McCarthy weighed more than 200 pounds when she delivered her son Evan, over seven years ago, she's thanking Weight Watchers for her slim down. Admitting her weight is "normal for LA," she bluntly reveals her weight during the segment. So where does the blonde mom weigh in? "5'6," 125 pounds," she revea...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kimberly Henderson, Single Mom and Viral Star, on Her Incredible Journey
- Grey Gardens Filmmaker Albert Maysles Dies at 88
- Juliette Lewis Talks Quitting Drugs at 22, Battling Mania 'My Entire Life'
- Documentary filmmaker Albert Maysles dies at 88
- Harrison Ford crash: NTSB investigator says anytime a person survives an airplane crash is 'a good day'
- Kim Kardashian says she has sex with Kanye West '500 times a day'