Posts with tag "Kathryn Rogers"
- Posted Jun 3rd 2010 at 10:01 AM by PopEater Staff
Conservative radio man Rush Limbaugh is taking a fourth stab at marriage with a weekend wedding to Kathryn Rogers, an events coordinator 26 years his junior, according to various reports. Limbaugh, 59, will reportedly marry the 33-year-old Rogers at his Palm Beach compound. Though he hasn't confirmed the news, the host asked the media to respect his privacy during this "very special" time in hi...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Relax: The Budweiser Clydesdales Aren't Going Anywhere
- Prince William and Kate Will Stay at the Carlyle Hotel in N.Y.C.
- Julianne Hough's DWTS Photo Diary: My Finale Look Was 'Naughty Audrey!'
- 'Penguins of Madagascar' hatches light family fun
- 'Jurassic World' trailer debuts: Chris Pratt vs. hybrid dinos!
- Garth Brooks cancels talk show appearances after Ferguson 'unrest'
- Entertainment Geekly Mailbag: ?Mockingjay' talkback and a defense of ?Assassin's Creed'
- Turn up your Thanksgiving with recipes from Gwyneth Paltrow, 2 Chainz, and Ted Nugent
- Sherlock's Arm Is Gone, Internet Mourns Its Loss
- Eva Mendes Talks About Daughter Esmeralda in First Post-Baby Interview, Says ''Motherhood Is Cake''
- Horrible Bosses 2 Reviews: Basically, Critics Think the Title Says It All, Though Jennifer Aniston's Dentist Can Be Funny