Posts with tag "Kathy Griffin"
- Posted Jul 5th 2011 at 08:04 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
There's no doubt that the celebrity Twitter community was shocked when Judge Belvin Perry confirmed the jury's verdict that Casey Anthony was not guilty of first degree murder. From downright disgust to 180 characters of confusion, everyone from Kim Kardashian to Kathy Griffin and Carson Daly to Lo Bosworth published their thoughts on the trial of the year. From using the case to channel some...
- Posted May 2nd 2011 at 04:15 AM by AOL TV Editors
Kathy Griffin took it upon herself to break down the nuptials of William and Catherine on 'Kathy Griffin's Insightful and Hilarious Take on the Royal Wedding'. She had a panel of comedians on-hand so they would leave no aspect of the festivities un-ridiculed. One of the moments people were waiting for was the anticipated kiss between the newly wed couple on the balcony at Buckingham Palace....
- Posted Apr 5th 2011 at 11:15 AM by Maggie Coughlan
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Weight -
- Celebrity Style -
- Photos -
- Celebrity Summer -
- Celebrity Health and Beauty -
- Kathy Griffin
She may be known for keeping fans in stitches, but there's nothing funny about Kathy Griffin's svelte beach body. In a skimpy camouflage-print bikini, the 50-year-old couldn't hide her figure from paparazzi as she relaxed in Palm Beach, Fla. After taking a dip in the ocean, Griffin strolled along the shore as a mystery man waited patiently for her at the water's edge, holding the comedian's...
- Posted Mar 17th 2011 at 04:00 PM by Emily Hall
Audiences love potty-mouthed comedienne Kathy Griffin, 50, who has jumped from D-list to A-list in the last few years. She made her name as a stand-up comic in club appearances and on her clever, Emmy-winning Bravo TV reality show, 'My Life on the D List.' Now the funny lady is packing the house -- she recently had to add two shows -- in New York with her hilarious new Broadway show 'Kathy Griffin...
- Posted Mar 15th 2011 at 09:55 PM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Highbrow -
- Politics -
- TV News -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
Kathy Griffin called to talk about her much-discussed cameo on 'Glee,' but before she could jump into it, the comedienne squealed, "Cher just texted me!" The showbiz icon was texting Kathy to say "break a leg" during her Broadway show and to not "embarrass me in front of all those folks" when she comes to see her. Cher! Doesn't get more A-list than that. Kathy revealed that she met Cher through...
- Posted Mar 9th 2011 at 03:10 AM by Christo Varghese
Isaiah Mustafa, better known as the Old Spice Guy, revealed that he is single and was not dating Kathy Griffin. PEOPLE are reporting that Mustafa, 37, was at the Cosmopolitan's Fun Fearless Male of 2011 party in New York, where he was honored along with comedian and actor Russell Brand and 'Gossip Girl' star Penn Badgley. Mustafa is quoted saying, "I am single, I like hanging out with...
- Posted Mar 7th 2011 at 11:45 PM by John Mitchell
Pop-ed: Recently, likely Republican presidential candidate and FOX News contributor Sarah Palin lashed out at comedienne Kathy Griffin over her guest appearance as a "recent Tea Party candidate and home schooler -- a Sarah Palin type" on an upcoming episode of 'Glee.' Of Griffin, Palin said, "You know, Kathy Griffin can do anything to me or say anything about me, because you know, she's kind of...
- Posted Feb 25th 2011 at 01:30 PM by Sarah Crow
Move over, Levi Johnston! Kathy Griffin has a new man in her life, and this time, it's the real deal! UsMagazine.com reports that the 'My Life on the D-List' star is dating Isaiah Mustafa, better known as 'The Old Spice Guy.' The actor, who was previously linked to 'Scream 4' star Neve Campbell, has been spotted out with Griffin in recent months, and a source confirms that the pair are...
- Posted Feb 13th 2011 at 01:49 PM by AOL TV Editors
- Filed under:
- TV News
As if the most entertaining awards show of the year isn't star-studded enough, the humongous Grammy Awards nomination list (109 categories, hello!) includes a slew of TV favorites. Some niche categories won't make tonight's broadcast. But expect to see many of the following stars in attendance, if not winning hardware on stage. TV stars dominate the Best Comedy Album category. Kathy Griffin...
- Posted Jan 5th 2011 at 04:41 AM by Rob Shuter
You would think that after the backlash Kathy Griffin received for making fun of Bristol Palin's weight, the red-headed comedienne would have learned her lesson. Well, think again. Kathy has her eye set on a new Palin to make fun off. "I think it's Willow's year to go down," Griffin snarked to The Hollywood Reporter. "In 2011, I want to offend a new Palin." With her being only 16, Willow...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kevin Sharp, Country Singer with High-Profile Cancer Battle, Dies at 43
- International Space Station Receives Important Easter Morning Delivery
- How to Help Families of Victims in the California Bus Crash
- 'Capt. America' tops box office for third week
- Tori admits hasn't had sex with Dean since scandal broke
- Man given suspended jail sentence for stealing Peter Frampton's luggage
- Neil Patrick Harris yells at fan during ?Hedwig' performance
- PopWatch Planner: ?Parks and Rec' finale, ?The Blacklist' big episode, ?John Oliver' premiere, and more
- James Franco and other celebs who just can't stand criticism