Posts with tag "KathyGriffin"
- Posted Jan 5th 2010 at 02:00 AM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- TV News -
- Troublemakers -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Hottest Stories -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
Hopefully Kathy Griffin's New Year's resolution was to be on CNN less, because the foul-mouthed comedienne has lost her visitor's pass after dropping the f-bomb on this year's show. Sorry Kathy, but we don't think Fox News will be knocking down your door now that you're available! More on Kathy's banning, plus Rosie O'Donnell's new love and more after the jump!...
- Posted Jan 1st 2010 at 07:39 AM by PopEater Staff
Never-subtle comedian Kathy Griffin stunned her TV co-host Anderson Cooper on CNN's New Year's Eve special by dropping something other than that famous Times Square ball: a certified F-Bomb. While Griff and Coop were chatting about the top stories of the year and got to Falcon "Balloon Boy" Heene, the funnywoman decided to give viewers a present and fumble the kid's first name. Even though the...
- Posted Oct 13th 2009 at 11:40 AM by Tom Ganjamie
With the news that Marlon Wayons will be playing comic great Richard Pryor in an upcoming biopic, we at PopEater starting thinking about what other actors should be cast as some of America's comic legends. Here are ten funny people and their young Hollywood counterparts. ...
- Posted Sep 18th 2009 at 07:00 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
It looked to be a showdown on daytime television: Kate versus Kathy on 'The View.' But that's not what happened at all. Kate Gosselin and Kathy Griffin faced each other on the chat-fest Friday, as a guest-host and guest respectively, and things were fine -- despite Griffin's recent sketch on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' where she played an exasperated Gosselin, complete with tummy-tuck scars. Watch ...
- Posted Sep 10th 2009 at 04:14 PM by PopEater Staff
After photos surfaced last week of Kathy Griffin dressed up as Kate Gosselin, the world was wondering what the comedian had up her sleeve. Well, during her appearance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live,' Griffin debuted her latest project: a skit mocking the 'Jon and Kate Plus 8' clan and their reality TV fame. See the video after the jump. >> ...
- Posted Sep 2nd 2009 at 01:18 PM by PopEater Staff
Comedian Kathy Griffin is opening up about her struggles with low self-esteem -- which lead her to try plastic surgery and weight loss diets. After moving to Hollywood, Griffin was pressured to look perfect and had her first surgery, a nose job, at age 26. "I was told repeatedly, 'You would be pretty if it weren't for that nose. You'd work more if it weren't for that nose.' You would think I...
- Posted Aug 10th 2009 at 07:01 AM by PopEater Staff
It was either her charm, wit or bank account that did it, but somehow Kathy Griffin was able to land herself a sweet date to the 2009 Teen Choice Awards -- Levi Johnston, the father of Sarah Palin's grandson. The 48-year-old comedienne showed up for the awards show's red carpet with the 19-year-old Alaskan on her arm. They held hands and strutted around, with Johnston even hamming it up for...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Stacy Keibler Marries Jared Pobre in Beach Wedding
- Shakira: I Had To Get My Boyfriend's Permission to Work with Rihanna
- American on Missing Malaysia Airlines Jet 'Was a Wonderful Man,' Ex-Wife Says
- David Hasselhoff reportedly being wooed for 'Celebrity Apprentice'
- Henry Winker calls Kim Kardahian 'charming and warm'
- Khloe Kardashian jokes about having sex with O.J. Simpson