Posts with tag "KatieHolmes"
- Posted Feb 17th 2010 at 09:44 AM by Chris Jancelewicz
Try to contain your rage when you read this one. According to the UK publication NOW, Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes' daughter Suri Cruise has been photographed with her own $850 handbag. The three-year-old clutched the Salvatore Ferragamo Sofia bag while boarding a helicopter with her parents in the Caribbean....
- Posted Dec 23rd 2009 at 02:00 AM by Rob Shuter
It's holiday time for the Cruise family, and Papa Tom is getting a sweet new Santa suit this year! It seems that his terrific wife Katie Holmes wasn't happy with Cruise's current Santa Claus duds. How cute! All that, plus more on Jake Gyllenhaal's holiday plans and a big, fat, Naughty But Nice thank you to the glorious PopEater readers. Muah!...
- Posted Dec 18th 2009 at 08:09 AM by PopEater Staff
In what seems to be the most celebrity-birthday-packed day we can ever remember, three stars in the forefront of pop culture are going to be blowing out candles and celebrating tonight. On December 18 in varying years, megastars Brad Pitt, Christina Aguilera and Katie Holmes were all born ... as were two guys who have done a few minor things here and there -- Stephen Spielberg and Keith Richards....
- Posted Dec 17th 2009 at 10:48 AM by Bryan Alexander
David Beckham is used to playing soccer in front of thousands of cheering fans without one trace of performance anxiety, but game night with his celebrity friends? That's a different story. The soccer stud admits he hates it when his pals Eva Longoria Parker and Tony Parker insist on playing after-dinner party games at their famous Hollywood dinner parties -- which often include singing...
- Posted Dec 16th 2009 at 01:37 PM by Scott Harris
In Hollywood, people are often judged less by the content of their character and more by the content of their wallet. Stars have taken to buying up ever more ostentatious items in order to best display their wealth for all to see. Jay Leno, for instance, owns a fleet of rare and vintage automobiles. John Travolta doesn't just own his own jet, he owns a Boeing 707. And Oprah Winfrey? Well, Oprah...
- Posted Dec 16th 2009 at 07:44 AM by Mike Hess
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Good News -
- Gut Reactions -
- Highbrow -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- TV News -
- Troublemakers -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Exclusives -
- Hottest Stories -
- Angelina Jolie -
- Britney Spears
Just who is the celebrity of the decade? Oh, the choices! We could go on forever, and while many A-listers have been nothing short of astounding -- be it in their craft or just in terms of overall presence and behavior -- over the last 10 years, we had to narrow it down to six for sanity's sake. So, PopEater is asking you, our fine readers: Which celebrity made the most impact in the 2000s?...
- Posted Dec 10th 2009 at 03:30 PM by Melissa Daniels
As we get ready to say goodbye to this decade, there are plenty of fond pop culture memories to recall. Television shows and movies set new trends, broke records and captured some serious staying power. One has to wonder -- after being a part of a phenomenon like that, what's an actor to do? Here's a look at the casts of ten wildly popular hits of the past decade, and what they've done since....
- Posted Dec 8th 2009 at 09:56 AM by PopEater Staff
Yesterday, we wanted to know who your favorite male and female star is. Today, we're asking who the favorite couple and most overexposed couple are. Do Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes top your list of fave celebrity couples? Are Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag the most overexposed? Tell Us in the Polls ...
- Posted Dec 7th 2009 at 08:13 AM by PopEater Staff
While visiting her father on set in Seville, Spain, Suri Cruise dressed up like a flamenco dancer. Photographers snapped the 3-year-old in a pink flamenco dress when she was with Tom Cruise on the set of his new movie, 'Knight and Day,' on Dec. 6. It looks like Suri does want to be a dancer. Mom Katie Holmes recently told Access Hollywood that her daughter's high heels were simply ballroom...
- Posted Dec 5th 2009 at 09:00 AM by PopEater Staff
What other celebrities are the tabloids dishing on this week? Find Out Inside...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Why Teen Gunned Down His Parents Remains a Mystery
- Miley Cyrus Runs Out of Time to Put on Her Chaps; Forced to Sing In Underpants
- Follow Mo'Nique's Amazing Body Transformation on Twitter
- Miley Cyrus fan sneaks into star's dressing room, leaves note, police say
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Aretha Franklin: Obama was 'tired' when he misspelled 'R-E-S-P-E-C-T'
- I'm Still Not Over? The ending of ?Xena: Warrior Princess'
- Hey, remember that time a ?True Detective' villain slept with Charlotte on ?Sex and the City'?
- Wardrobe Malfunction? Dita Von Teese's Bra Shows Through a Giant Hole in Her Dress!
- Kanye West Smiles at Paparazzi in Brazil, Manages to Nap in VIP Area During Carnival—See the Pics!
- Everything That Made Lindsay Lohan Sad in the First Episode of Her Reality Show