Posts with tag "Katrina Bowden"
- Posted Apr 6th 2011 at 03:10 PM by Zach Dionne
'30 Rock' starlet Katrina Bowden is officially Esquire magazine's Readers Pick the Sexiest Woman Alive. She won a March Madness-style bracket tournament to claim the spot, though she was dubbed an underdog and "seeded" relatively low, ranked No. 10 in the TV division. Bowden was photographed by the anonymous photographer helming MeInMyPlace.com, a site that shoots "real women, in their real h...
- Posted Feb 10th 2011 at 10:00 AM by Amber James
The New York Fashion Week runway was red hot on Wednesday evening as fearless female celebrities strutted their stuff at the 2011 Heart Truth Red Dress Collection Fashion Show. More than 20 celebrity participants including Denise Richards, Camila Alves, Suzanne Somers and Dita Von Teese showcased the power of the Red Dress to encourage women to take action to protect their heart health. The...
- Posted Oct 16th 2010 at 05:00 PM by Amber James
- Filed under:
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- TV News -
- Videos -
- Interviews -
- Exclusives -
- Bethenny Frankel
Earlier this week, Sony unveiled the world's first Internet television in NYC. In honor of the many hours we all spend watching our favorite TV shows, PopEater wanted to see what shows have truly captivated our favorite celebrities over the years. Bethenny Frankel, Katrina Bowden, Kat DeLuna, Daphne Rubin-Vega, Michael Urie, Chaske Spencer and many other stars gushed about their favorite TV sh...
- Posted Oct 14th 2010 at 08:00 AM by Amber James
Katrina Bowden has no fear as the cast of '30 Rock' prepares to air two LIVE episodes (one for each coast) on Thursday, October 14. The actress isn't even sweating about Tracy Morgan's possible antics. "I have no doubts that everyone will do a great job," she told PopEater at Sony's first-ever Internet Television launch party in New York. "I don't think [Tracy Morgan] will go crazy ... let's...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Sharon Osbourne Taking One-Month Break from The Talk After Collapsing
- Robert De Niro Gives Blunt, Funny, Inspiring Commencement Speech to Acting School Grads
- Chris Pratt Apologizes in Advance for Potential 'JurassicGate' and Misbehaving on Press Tour
- '19 Kids and Counting' yanked from TLC's schedule
- 'Bachelorette' Kaitlyn Bristowe: 'Not ashamed' of having sex on the show
- Flavor Flav arrested in Las Vegas on allegations of DUI, marijuana possession, speeding
- Chris Pratt Is Already Apologizing for Anything Offensive He Might Say During Jurassic World Press Tour: ''I Am Just Dumb''
- Brantley Gilbert Talks New Music and Marrying The One Who Almost Got Away
- Pete Davidson Live-Tweets His Harry Potter Movie Marathon: The Boy Who Lived Is ''Dope as F--k''