Posts with tag "Kayte Walsh"
- Posted Mar 7th 2011 at 12:45 PM by Rob Shuter
Kelsey Grammer and his fourth wife, Kayte Walsh, have only been married a couple of weeks and already the new Mrs. Grammer is starting to understand that being married to Kelsey isn't as easy as you might think. Sources close to the pair tell me they've already stumbled upon their first rift -- and it involves about 2,800 miles and an ex-wife. "Kelsey wants to move back to LA to be near his ...
- Posted Feb 25th 2011 at 05:15 PM by PopEater Staff
Kelsey Grammer is a married man again. He tied the knot with fiancee Kayte Walsh this afternoon in New York City. "Kelsey Grammer and Kayte Walsh were married today at a private ceremony for family and friends," his rep said in a statement to PEOPLE. Sources say the ceremony began at 3:30PM at the Longacre Theater, where Grammer starred in the Tony-winning revival of the musical 'La Cage aux ...
- Posted Jan 22nd 2011 at 01:19 PM by Christine Fenno
- Filed under:
- TV News
Kelsey Grammer is not only rushing his divorce in order to walk down the aisle with Kayte Walsh, he's about to take on another nuptial role: father of the bride! Spencer Grammer, 27, has confirmed that she and boyfriend James Hesketh are engaged. According to a Life & Style source, "Spencer is so excited to marry. ... Rather than a traditional engagement ring, James gave her a claddagh ...
- Posted Dec 29th 2010 at 08:34 PM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Gut Reactions -
- Highbrow -
- TV News -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
Kelsey Grammer is so anxious to get married to his new fiancée Kayte Walsh that he's planning to walk down the aisle as soon as his divorce with wife Camille is finalized. But surely to his money manager's horror, I'm hearing the 'Frasier' star has no intention of asking the beauty to sign a pre-nup agreement. "Kelsey is deeply in love with Kayte and can't imagine spending the rest of ...
- Posted Dec 28th 2010 at 06:19 AM by PopEater Staff
Kelsey Grammer's divorce from Camille Donatacci will cost the 55-year-old actor around $50 million. According to TMZ, the couple did not have a prenuptial agreement, which means all earnings during the marriage will be split down the middle. During their 13 years of marriage, the couple amassed a fortune in excess of $100 million, most of which is in real estate. The couple has homes in the ...
- Posted Dec 6th 2010 at 03:13 PM by Zach Dionne
Kelsey Grammer has found his soon-to-be fourth wife in 29-year-old girlfriend Kayte Walsh, RadarOnline.com reports. "They are engaged. They never really announced it," rep Stan Rosenfield tells Radar. "They are very happy and very much in love." Walsh was spotted with a diamond engagement ring in Washington, DC over the weekend. Grammer, 55, and his fiancee were guests at the Kennedy Center ...
- Posted Sep 9th 2010 at 07:37 AM by PopEater Staff
'Frasier' star Kelsey Grammer, 55, and his pregnant, 29-year-old girlfriend Kayte Walsh were very up front about their relationship with the New York Post last night. "We are really happy and in love," Grammer told Page Six. "We're looking for a new apartment together in New York, but we haven't found one yet. We're waiting for the perfect place." Asked about the pregnancy her ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Zach Sobiech Leaves Behind Inspiring Legacy
- 1 Word, 25 Men: The Bachelorette's Desiree Sums Them Up
- The Hangover Part III: The Baby's Back - and All Grown Up
- Then and Now: 'The Brady Bunch'
- Khloe Kardashian Odom yanks T-shirt after Gov. Andrew Cuomo threatens legal action
- Judging panel for 'X Factor' rounded out by Kelly Rowland, Paulina Rubio
- Will Smith really wants you to remember that he used to be a rapper ? VIDEO
- Microsoft poised to unveil new Xbox
- EW's Morning Bite: And the best sound bite from last night is?
- La Toya Jackson and Chelsea Handler Mock-Audition to Be American Idol Judges —Watch Now!
- Robin Roberts Receives Standing Ovation at Peabody Awards on Eight-Month Anniversary of Her Bone Marrow Transplant
- Kate Hudson's Hair-Raising Photo Shoot! See the Star Get Caught in the Wind