Posts with tag "KeepingUpWiththeKardashians"
- Posted Jan 28th 2010 at 12:30 PM by PopEater Staff
Kim Kardashian showed off her curves Wednesday during a photo shoot with photographer Nick Saglimbeni. "HOT HOT HOT! Not even retouched yet!" Kardashian tweeted. The 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians' star showed off her rocking body -- which she claims is the result of using Quick Trim and eating Carl's Jr. salads. (Nothing like a little endorsement love.) See more photos >> ...
- Posted Dec 14th 2009 at 12:36 PM by PopEater Staff
Reality star Kourtney Kardashian and her longtime boyfriend Scott Disick welcomed a bouncing baby boy on Monday, Dec. 14, a rep confirms exclusively to Life & Style. Mason Dash Disick was born in L.A. and weighs seven pounds, six ounces and 19½ inches long. This is the first child for the couple, who both star on E!'s 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians.'...
- Posted Dec 11th 2009 at 04:40 PM by PopEater Staff
Kim Kardashian does indeed have a Carl's Jr. commercial coming up this month, but according to her, it's nothing like those sexified ads where a celebrity gets downright naughty with a cheeseburger. So how is it different? "I do a salad," Kim tells PopEater, adding that now that she's "really into fitness and health" she "wanted to do something that was different that worked a little more for my...
- Posted Dec 7th 2009 at 06:29 AM by PopEater Staff
A poster for the fourth season of 'Keeping Up With the Kardashians' shows the three sisters clad in lingerie -- even the very pregnant Kourtney Kardashian, who is due to give birth anyday. "I'm loving the promo poster for season 4 of 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians'!! So sexy and glam! I can't wait for the new season to start... I know you guys are going to love it!" Kim wrote on her Web site....
- Posted Nov 18th 2009 at 08:00 AM by PopEater Staff
In a new interview, which Life & Style has shared exclusively with PopEater, Kim Kardashian reveals her family was torn apart after Kourtney and Scott Disick revealed they were expecting. The family tried to be supportive but it was apparent Disick seemed more interested in partying than being a family man. "I think he was just trying to have as much fun as possible before the baby came....
- Posted Nov 4th 2009 at 01:45 PM by PopEater Staff
Kim Kardashian offered herself as a punching bag for charity.The reality TV starlet participated in a boxing event that benefits The Dream Foundation at the Commerce Casino in Commerce, California.Kardashian took several punches to the face and eventually lost the fight. She's even sporting a day-after black eye from the dust-up, which you can see after the jump! ...
- Posted Nov 4th 2009 at 07:00 AM by PopEater Staff
Kourtney Kardashian never meant to introduce a baby to the cast of her reality show 'Kourtney & Khloe Take Miami.' Kardashian, who tells Life & Style that a missed dose of her birth control pills caused her happy accident, says, "It was just meant to be." In the interview, which Life & Style has shared exclusively with PopEater, Kardashian shares her fears about motherhood, her love...
- Posted Oct 9th 2009 at 04:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Kourtney Kardashian has confirmed that she's expecting a baby boy with Scott Disick, In Touch Weekly is exclusively reporting. The couple had been tight-lipped about the sex of the baby thus far, but now it's known that a son is on the way....
- Posted Oct 7th 2009 at 07:00 AM by PopEater Staff
Khloe Kardashian is hitting back at critics of her weight, explaining how confident she is now. In an interview in Life & Style, the reality starlet talks about dealing with her body image. "Everyone criticizes me about my weight all the time. It's easy for me to be like some other girls in Hollywood -- not eat and become anorexic -- but thank goodness I am strong-willed and secure with...
- Posted Sep 27th 2009 at 08:55 PM by PopEater Staff
After a whirlwind romance (and only knowing each other for a month), reality starlet Khloe Kardashian and L.A. Laker Lamar Odom married on Sunday afternoon, in front of friends and family, OK Magazine confirms. The couple tied the knot at the house of music mogul Irving Azoff in a ceremony that included the release of hundreds of balloons into the sky. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Andi Dorfman Is the New Bachelorette
- Boston Marathon Bride-to-Be: Meet My Bridesmaids!
- Bachelor Contestants Who Found Love After Heartbreak
- ?The Bachelor' recap: Juan Pablo makes his choice in awkward, unprecedented finale
- Miley Cyrus fan sneaks into star's dressing room, leaves note, police say
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Believe' react: Life doesn't wait for long
- ?How I Met Your Mother' react: Lily's got a secret and the Mosby Boys return!
- ?The Bachelor' finale: ?Whoo! I'm glad I didn't pick her!'
- Beauty and the Beast's Sexy Reunion, How I Met Your Mother's Big Secret Revealed and More OMG TV Moments
- The Bachelor Finale Recap: Did Juan Pablo Choose Nikki or Clare? Plus, Find Out if They're Still Together!
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Are All Over Each Other in Sexy New Dance Video—Watch Now!