Posts with tag "Keith Urban"
- Posted Jun 8th 2011 at 09:05 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Nicole Kidman escorted husband, country crooner Keith Urban, down the red carpet at the 2011 CMT Music Awards on Wednesday night--and they were as cute and lovey dovey as ever. But Kidman's fashion choice left some people scratching their heads. The 'Just Go With It' actress wore a green and blue striped velour with a see-through, asymmetrical hem. JustJared.com reveals that the dress was...
- Posted Feb 22nd 2011 at 10:05 AM by Nicki Gostin
Nicole Kidman appeared on Australia's '60 Minutes' and talked about the latest addition to the Kidman-Urban family, baby Faith Margaret. She admits that she and husband Keith Urban desperately wanted another child but could not conceive, so they turned toward a gestational carrier. She became teary-eyed when talking about her problems with infertility and the "wonderful woman" who carried their...
- Posted Jan 31st 2011 at 01:40 AM by The Boot Editors
Just like big sister Sunday Rose, Faith Margaret Kidman Urban has sentimental meaning behind her name. Beaming parents Keith Urban and Nicole Kidman walked the SAG Awards red carpet in Hollywood Sunday night, where they fielded several questions about their new baby girl, born Dec. 28, 2010. E!'s Giuliana Rancic asked Nicole where the name Faith came from. "We needed to have that through the...
- Posted Jan 17th 2011 at 04:25 PM by PopEater Staff
The Hollywood baby boom isn't over yet. Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban have welcomed a baby girl, who was born via a surrogate. Faith Margaret Kidman Urban arrived Dec. 28 at Nashville's Centennial Women's Hospital. "Our family is truly blessed, and just so thankful, to have been given the gift of baby Faith Margaret," the couple said in a statement (via PEOPLE). "No words can adequately...
- Posted Dec 21st 2010 at 12:50 AM by The Boot Editors
Keith Urban has to share wife Nicole Kidman with the world during the making and release of her movies, including her latest and possibly darkest film to date, 'Rabbit Hole,' but he doesn't mind. In fact, these days he has to encourage his talented wife to continue sharing her gifts with the world, according to Kidman, who admits she's perfectly content to stay home with Keith and their daughter...
- Posted Nov 30th 2010 at 07:46 AM by PopEater Staff
Sitting down with Oprah Winfrey, Keith Urban spoke candidly about entering rehab just four months after he married Nicole Kidman. "[I thought], 'Surely let's give it a few years so we've got some solidity, because this kind of thing could tear us apart,'" he told Oprah, Usmagazine.com reports. "This could just destroy us." But it was the Oscar-winning actress who ended up staging an...
- Posted Jan 21st 2010 at 02:54 PM by PopEater Staff
Beyonce and Madonna are the latest stars to flock to Friday's 'Hope for Haiti' telethon, joining some of the biggest names in music in a two-hour multi-network telecast benefiting the survivors of the devastating earthquake. 'Hope for Haiti Now: A Global Benefit for Earthquake Relief' will air on all major networks, featuring stars filmed in multiple locations worldwide. Bruce Springsteen,...
- Posted Nov 16th 2009 at 02:21 PM by PopEater Staff
In the new issue of Ladies' Home Journal, actress Nicole Kidman talks about how her breasts got bigger after giving birth to her first biological daughter, Sunday Rose. "They're not very big, my boobs, so they just became normal size. I loved it! I felt very Woman. When you've had a slightly androgynous body your whole life, having breasts is a nice feeling." The 'Nine' star also discusses...
- Posted Nov 16th 2009 at 07:48 AM by PopEater Staff
Nicole Kidman brought her daughter Sunday Rose out with her in Manhattan. Photographers snapped the mother-daughter duo together in NYC on Saturday. Sunday's dad is Kidman's husband, country music singer Keith Urban. Check out more photos of stars and their kids inside...
- Posted Nov 4th 2009 at 07:45 AM by PopEater Staff
In the latest issue of British GQ, Nicole Kidman opens up to the magazine about the varying degrees of her sex life, The Daily Mail reports. "I've explored obsession. I've explored loss and love in terms of being in a grief-stricken place, I've explored strange sexual fetish stuff, I've explored the mundane aspect of marriage, and monogamy," she reveals....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jon Bon Jovi Helps Open Low-Income Housing in Philly
- True Tori Review: Tough Love for Tori Spelling
- Catherine Zeta-Jones and Michael Douglas Hit the Town Together - Again!
- 7 worst Nickelodeon scandals
- Stars' sneaky skin-showing tricks
- TV Review: ?True Tori' real-life, or real-Lifetime?
- John Oliver on being magazine cover-worthy: ?It makes me feel nauseous and uncomfortable'
- ?Supernatural' recap: Killing things that need killing
- ?Agents of SHIELD' react: A little night music
- Grey's Anatomy Sneak Peek: Cristina Faces Her Most Difficult Decision Ever—Watch Now!
- Justin Bieber "Extremely Sorry" for Visiting Shrine Honoring Japanese War Criminals
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus Gets Naked and Has Sex With a Clown in Hilarious GQ Photo Shoot—See the Pic!