Posts with tag "Kelis"
- Posted Jan 29th 2010 at 03:29 PM by Steven Avalos
Kelis stepped out on the town last night in Los Angeles for the Data Awards wearing, well... honestly, we're still scratching our heads over this one. The singer, who has made headlines recently for her out-there sartorial choices, shows us she's willing to go the extra mile for some press, and we're certainly willing to bite. Looking like some kind of Narnian pagan goddess creature who em...
- Posted Jan 23rd 2010 at 09:01 AM by Caitlin McCormack
- Filed under:
- Quips & Quotes
In this day of celebrity entourages and PR protection, it's rare for a star to make a false statement. But Hollywood is nowhere near perfect and every so often its peeps will make an off-colour comment or reveal more than they intended to. We keep you informed of the most noteworthy Tinseltown talk with our weekly installment of celebrity Quips & Quotes. This week: Singer Kelis shows her l...
- Posted Jan 14th 2010 at 06:00 PM by Steven Avalos
When not crooning about milkshakes and bossiness, you can regularly find Kelis at the center of a high profile scandal -- be it her much publicized custody battle with estranged husband, Nas, or now a scuffle with PETA that's sure to ruffle a few feathers. Some background on the situation: Kelis was photographed earlier this week wearing a very fur-centric ensemble which caught the attention of...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Scandal Recap: Fitz and Mellie Plan Her Political Future as the Show Takes on Ferguson
- Harrison Ford Suffered 'Bad Laceration' to Scalp in Plane Crash, Says Eyewitness
- Aviation Expert on Harrison Ford's Crash Landing: 'Everything He Did Was Perfect'
- 'The Big Bang Theory' recap: Sheldon heading to space?
- Jason Aldean says his bachelor party will be like the 'Hangover'
- 'Battered' Harrison Ford survives crash landing on southern California golf course
- An Extended Trailer for Furious 7 Just Hit the Internet and It'll Make Your Stomach Drop—Watch Now!
- The Big Bang Theory Paid Tribute To Leonard Nimoy After Tonight's Episode And It Was Beautiful
- Taylor Swift Proves She ''Woke Up Like This'' With Gorgeous Makeup-Free Selfie—and Olivia Benson Looks Pretty Flawless, Too!