Posts with tag "Kelly Osbourne"
- Posted Jun 16th 2011 at 02:15 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
After sharing her dog, Noodles' health problems with her fans via Twitter, Kelly Osbourne once again took to the social networking site to announce that she was forced to put down her "baby." "Noodles is not going to make it. she was born with a brain defect and i have to put her to sleep today im devastated. i just cant believe it," Osbourne tweeted on Wednesday. But this isn't the only pup...
- Posted May 27th 2011 at 09:30 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
When Hollywood's young starlets are down and out, there's one person they've got on their speed dial -- Courtney Love. Love told The Frisky that she's been the go-to gal on more than one occasion when celebs like Lindsay Lohan, Kim Stewart and Kelly Osbourne find themselves in a bit of a pickle. "I still can't escape the stigma [of a drug addict] for some reason," Love said. "Even people like...
- Posted Apr 26th 2011 at 08:29 AM by Kelly Fisher
Kelly Osbourne is no stranger to critics commenting on her weight, but this time she's firing back. "[The media keeps] writing that I'm getting fat, and I'm not -- I'm the same size," she told UsMagazine.com, adding that she's happy with how she looks "but for some reason, the media isn't!" The former reality star and current E! 'Fashion Police' correspondent has struggled with weight gain,...
- Posted Apr 11th 2011 at 03:30 AM by Christo Varghese
Kelly Osbourne is considering getting a gastric band surgery to maintain her slim figure. The 'E! Fashion Police' co-host is thinking of taking the drastic step ever since she put on almost 14 pounds while on vacation and as she fears that Madonna may drop her as the face of her fashion label Material Girl. The UK's Daily Star is quoting a friend of Kelly who said, "Kel's at her wit's end...
- Posted Apr 7th 2011 at 03:00 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Not many of us have the luxury of gazing into a crystal ball to see what we'll look like in 30 plus years, but Kelly Osbourne does. While organizing a closet for mom Sharon Osbourne (what a good daughter), Kelly Osbourne came across one of mama's wigs. The newfound fashion icon tweeted a pic of her playing dress-up with the caption, "I just found one of my mum's cancer wigs while...
- Posted Mar 10th 2011 at 11:39 AM by Nicki Gostin
Kelly Osbourne would love to become a mom -- with her gay best friend! She told Closer magazine, "I'm fed up with straight men -- I'd love a baby with my gay best friend Nate. We'd be the perfect parents and my mum would love it." The daughter of Sharon and Ozzy Osbourne has not had much luck in the romance department. She became engaged to musician and model Luke Worrall, 20, in 2008, but they...
- Posted Feb 23rd 2011 at 11:45 PM by The Editors of StyleList
Macy's Material Girl line has revealed Kelly Osbourne's second-season ad campaign, and it's getting raves from none other than Madonna, who co-designs the juniors label with daughter Lourdes "Lola" Leon. "Kelly represents a true Material Girl. She is edgy, cool and has a unique sense of style that Lola and I love," Madonna said in a statement. Madonna and her oldest child chose Osbourne to...
- Posted Feb 3rd 2011 at 04:30 PM by Sarah Crow
The past few years have been full of incredible highs and lows for rock royalty Kelly Osbourne. The former 'Dancing with the Stars' contestant has beaten the battle of the bulge, losing a whopping 50 pounds within the past few years, but she has experienced heartbreak along the way. In 2010, Osbourne split with her fiance, model Luke Worrall, when accounts of his cheating surfaced, but it...
- Posted Jan 25th 2011 at 01:40 AM by The Editors of StyleList
Kelly Osbourne has been named the new face of Madonna's Material Girl fashion line. Osbourne, who once called herself an "ugly duckling," replaces 'Gossip Girl' star Taylor Momsen, according to a tweet from the company. Material Girl is a year-old juniors design collaboration between the iconic music superstar and 14-year-old daughter Lourdes. It's sold exclusively at Macy's. "Material...
- Posted Jan 5th 2011 at 09:55 PM by Emily Hall
After a long funk from breaking up with Luke Worrall last summer, Kelly Osbourne appears to have found a new man: British musician Rob Damiani. The two met in England while she was hanging out at a club, and Damiani, lead vocalist for the band Don Broco, started chatting her up. "Kelly was basically in a state of depression at the beginning of the Christmas season but went out one night over...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Husband Convicted of Murdering Wife with Lethal Injection of Nicotine
- Holly Williams Welcomes a Daughter
- Police Baffled by Utah Family of 5 Found Dead in Living Room
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Anita Baker sued by lawyer who claims she owes him money
- Country trio Lady Antebellum's adult sound on new album '747'
- ?Sons of Anarchy' star Theo Rossi on the shows that make him cry
- That ?Tetris' movie you always wanted is finally happening
- New Banksy artwork appears in English seaside town
- Twilight Making a Comeback With Short Films on Facebook—and Kristen Stewart Is Involved!
- Tiger Woods Is Ready to Heat Up the Kitchen By Opening a Brand-New Restaurant—Get the Details!
- Gone Girl Star Emily Ratajkowski's Cleavage Is Insane on Cosmopolitan Cover—but We're Not Complaining