Posts with tag "Kelly Rutherford"
- Posted Dec 1st 2010 at 09:00 AM by PopEater Staff
Exclusive: 'Gossip Girl' actress Kelly Rutherford opens up about World Aids Day as a guest blogger for PopEater to speak about her involvement with (RED) and its commitment toward the attainable goal of ending mother-to-child transmission of HIV by 2015. While I have been fortunate enough to have had many successes in my life and with my career, the accomplishment I am most proud of is being a ...
- Posted Sep 25th 2009 at 08:09 AM by PopEater Staff
'Gossip Girl' actress Kelly Rutherford has been granted a temporary restraining order against her estranged husband, claiming that his presence has been threatening to both Rutherford and her nanny. In the legal filing, Rutherford claims that Daniel Giersch "has begun to follow me, my mother and my nanny and he shows up unexpectedly to threaten and scare us." TMZ reports. Rutherford also claims...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Walking Dead Recap: Meet Deanna Monroe
- Which Downton Characters Need to Hook Up? Joanne Froggatt Weighs In
- No One Puts Beagle in a Corner - Not Even Roombas
- Will Smith movie 'Focus' tops the box office
- Bruce Willis laments sudden end to action-thriller 'Wake'
- Who may replace Kelly Osbourne on 'Fashion Police?'
- Kim Kardashian Finally Admits Her Selfie Addiction Is "Ridiculous," Insists Her Family Is "Normal" and Relatable
- Is The Last Man On Earth the Most Interesting New Show on TV?
- Supermodels Gigi Hadid and Karlie Kloss Take Over Milan Fashion Week as True BFFs—Take a Look!