Posts with tag "Kelly Rutherford"
- Posted Dec 1st 2010 at 09:00 AM by PopEater Staff
Exclusive: 'Gossip Girl' actress Kelly Rutherford opens up about World Aids Day as a guest blogger for PopEater to speak about her involvement with (RED) and its commitment toward the attainable goal of ending mother-to-child transmission of HIV by 2015. While I have been fortunate enough to have had many successes in my life and with my career, the accomplishment I am most proud of is being a...
- Posted Sep 25th 2009 at 08:09 AM by PopEater Staff
'Gossip Girl' actress Kelly Rutherford has been granted a temporary restraining order against her estranged husband, claiming that his presence has been threatening to both Rutherford and her nanny. In the legal filing, Rutherford claims that Daniel Giersch "has begun to follow me, my mother and my nanny and he shows up unexpectedly to threaten and scare us." TMZ reports. Rutherford also claims...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'