Posts with tag "KenOber"
- Posted Nov 17th 2009 at 06:25 AM by PopEater Staff
Comedian-turned-MTV host Ken Ober was found dead Sunday at his home in Santa Monica at the age of 52, according to past and present agents. According to Ober's former rep Lee Kernis, the cause of death is unknown, but friends of the former 'Remote Control' star say he complained Saturday morning of having flu-like symptoms and headaches. Kernis says Ober told a friend that he was going to take...
- Posted Nov 17th 2009 at 02:14 AM by Sam Brand
Wondering why 'Kali Hawk,' 'Carlos Estevez,' and 'Lorenzo von Matterhorn' are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' tonight......
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kylie Jenner's New Look: Extensions and Mega-Pouty Lips
- Diane Sawyer Signs Off From ABC World News
- The Friends Central Perk Coffee Shop Is Coming to New York
- Hello Kitty not a cat, expert says
- 'Cops' crew member killed by police officers
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Marvel will reissue all those Dark Horse ?Star Wars' comics that didn't really happen
- Hello Kitty isn't a cat, but is anything really anything anymore, man?
- H. Jon Benjamin makes a crazy Kenny Loggins Kickstarter even crazier