Posts with tag "Kesha"
- Posted May 19th 2011 at 12:20 AM by AOL Music Editors
Ke$ha and T-Pain may be music's new "it" couple, judging by the flirty-looking photo shoot documented on Twitter. The 'Sleazy' singing party girl and the godfather of auto-tune expressed their infatuation with one another earlier this week. "Last night I found out I'm in love wit @keshasuxx," the rapper posted to his page. "Um. F*****g love u @TPAIN. U get me. Come find me," Ke$ha tweeted...
- Posted May 15th 2011 at 11:19 AM by Christine Fenno
Britney Spears, who was characterized as mentally unsound by her mom's legal team recently, was tapped by Los Angeles' KIIS FM to guest-host with Ryan Seacrest at this weekend's annual Wango Tango concert at the Staples Center. Fans enjoyed a diverse roster, according to MTV News, including performances from Jennifer Lopez, Ke$ha, Selena Gomez, Cobra Starship, T-Pain, Lupe Fiasco, Cody Simpson,...
- Posted May 12th 2011 at 05:33 PM by AOL Music Editors
Party-girl pop star Ke$ha made a wild and crazy appearance on 'Conan' last night (May 11), during which she made out with Conan O'Brien's fake beard, talked about her bizarre obsession with quarters and showered the late-night talk show host with some glitter love. A super bronzed-up and disco glam-looking Ke$ha sat down for an interview with the funnyman and discussed, what else, glitter. The...
- Posted May 12th 2011 at 03:34 PM by Rae Votta
The Billboard Music Awards will feature several artists who tore up the charts this year -- including Ke$ha, Nicki Minaj, Taio Cruz and Justin Bieber -- all up for top new artist honors at this year's show, according to a special awards edition of Billboard Magazine. The issue, which is only available to Billboard subscribers, features the up-and-coming stars sharing their experiences of sudden...
- Posted Mar 22nd 2011 at 05:32 PM by AOL Music Editors
News of Ke$ha postponing her upcoming Japanese tour doesn't come as much of a surprise. Following the devastating earthquake and tsunami that ravaged the country and left the looming threat of a nuclear crisis, travel in and out of Japan is far from easy. But the news is probably still a disappointment for fans looking forward to an escape from the tragedy that has struck the country. Ke$ha is...
- Posted Mar 17th 2011 at 12:05 AM by AOL Music Editors
Ke$ha has now proven to be the most bloodthirsty of popstars - literally. According to PopDust, her recent set at the Brisbane Future Music Festival featured the 'Tik Tok' singer in a tattered American Flag performing recent hits before kicking off her upcoming '$leazy' tour. But the show didn't escalate into performance-artist antics until halfway through 'Cannibal,' when Ke$ha pulsed blood...
- Posted Mar 15th 2011 at 04:15 PM by Katelyn Mullen
Ke$ha took a break from her 'Get Sleazy' tour today to spend some time on the sunny beaches of Adelaide, Australia. The 'Tik Tok' singer went retro when she wore a high wasted bikini bottom and skimpy top as she took a stroll on the sand and splashed around in the water. Ke$ha spent some time in the headlines last week after she attended a Rihanna concert in Melbourne, Australia, and was...
- Posted Mar 10th 2011 at 12:45 PM by AOL Music Editors
Ke$ha may have distracted concertgoers at a recent Rihanna show in Australia by nearly fornicating with someone in the audience. The 'Sleazy' singer was in Australia and decided to fly to Rihanna's Melbourne show on Tuesday to hook up -- literally -- with Scottish DJ Calvin Harris, who she supported during his 2009 U.K. tour. Harris, who is currently supporting Rihanna on her Last Girl on Earth...
- Posted Mar 6th 2011 at 12:43 PM by Christine Fenno
More of a tattoo DIY crafter than a tattoo artist, Ke$ha decided earlier this week to use some handy everyday objects to ink the ankle of a fan. As seen in a clip posted recently on the pop star's Facebook page, the young admirer isn't about to let silly concerns about infection or safety get in the way of his excitement. The singer, who just turned 24, is confident and upbeat during the...
- Posted Feb 27th 2011 at 09:57 AM by Christine Fenno
As you take in the wild new Ke$ha video, 'Blow,' you may be witnessing a career comeback attempt inspired by a very familiar template for success. Ke$ha's co-star in her trippy clip is none other than 'Dawson's Creek' heartthrob James Van Der Beek. The actor, 33, hasn't had as much luck as fellow 'Dawson's' vet Michelle Williams (a Best Actress nominee at tonight's Academy Awards for 'Blue...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Justin Bieber's Deportation Petition: No Comment from the White House
- It's a Girl for Justin Bartha
- David Burtka Reveals His Secret to a Successful Marriage with Neil Patrick Harris
- Yeahhhh Jetes! Model girlfriend Hannah Davis says she's the stay-at-home type
- Billy Bob Thornton says there is a 'prejudice against the South' in Hollywood
- Nudity riders: How much skin an actor shows spelled out beforehand
- Miss America Nina Davuluri sticks up for suspended high school student
- ?Turn' react: It's Jamie Bell's show after all
- Neil Patrick Harris yells at fan during ?Hedwig' performance
- Jessica Simpson's Easter Family Fun: Maxwell & Ace Play With Cousin Bronx Wentz, BFF Rocco Faison—See the Pics!
- Miss America Nina Davuluri Defends Patrick Farves After He Gets Suspended for Asking Her to Prom
- Olivia Palermo Poses for Brides Magazine, Talks Wedding Style and Sweet Romance—See the Dreamy Pics!