Posts with tag "Kevin Bacon"
- Posted Dec 8th 2010 at 12:40 PM by Zach Dionne
In a Logitech commercial circulating for about a week, Kevin Bacon plays his own biggest fan in a fantastic bit of meta-advertising. Now Entertainment Weekly has the scoop on the ad, speaking to the actor about the character he conjured up and what it was like entering a set devoted to Bacon worship. "[Logitech] sent me like a breakdown for [the ad]. I read it and said, you know, it could be...
- Posted Jan 25th 2010 at 01:02 PM by PopEater Staff
Last year, Angelina Jolie made headlines by wearing a Max Azria dress backwards to the SAG awards. This year, there's no such fashion highlight -- but still, the Hollywood ladies managed to wow us on the red carpet at this year's ceremony. (Or in some cases, make our eyes roll.) Stylelist's Marissa Gold teamed up with PopEater's Denise Warner to debate the night's best and worst looks from...
- Posted Oct 30th 2009 at 05:28 PM by Scott Harris
Once again it's Halloween, and for most Americans that means two things sure to make you sick: candy and horror movies. They may not be good for you, but people just can't seem to get enough of either, which may help explain why so many of our most popular stars got their start in horror movies. Some of the best horror movies ever made have been low-budget flicks churned out to meet the...
- Posted Aug 11th 2009 at 03:57 PM by Brooke Tarnoff
For an actor whose big screen career spans two and a half decades - whose first smash hit debuted when he was only 26 - Kevin Bacon's life has been remarkably tarnish-free. Bacon will appear next in 1950s period piece 'My One and Only' as Renée Zellweger's unfaithful husband, but the famously family-oriented actor has little in common with the role. We asked Bacon to explain the secret to...
- Posted Jun 2nd 2009 at 12:17 PM by Amber James
Actress Kyra Sedgwick is back for another season of 'The Closer' after nabbing a Golden Globe for her role as Deputy Chief Brenda Johnson. Although she's enjoying the show's success, Sedgwick told PopEater that being away from her family (especially husband Kevin Bacon) while filming "is getting harder." "I miss them indescribably. It is very painful and difficult. I love what I do though....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- RHONJ Recap: Psychic Tells Teresa Giudice, Husband Joe's 'Definitely Going to Do Time'
- Susan Sarandon's Secret Fling, Chris Martin's Marriage Confession & More Weekend News
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!
- Khloe and Kim Kardashian Have a Huge Fight While Kylie & Kendall Jenner Go Missing in Thailand—See the Full KUWTK Recap!