Posts with tag "Kevin Bacon"
- Posted Dec 8th 2010 at 12:40 PM by Zach Dionne
In a Logitech commercial circulating for about a week, Kevin Bacon plays his own biggest fan in a fantastic bit of meta-advertising. Now Entertainment Weekly has the scoop on the ad, speaking to the actor about the character he conjured up and what it was like entering a set devoted to Bacon worship. "[Logitech] sent me like a breakdown for [the ad]. I read it and said, you know, it could be...
- Posted Jan 25th 2010 at 01:02 PM by PopEater Staff
Last year, Angelina Jolie made headlines by wearing a Max Azria dress backwards to the SAG awards. This year, there's no such fashion highlight -- but still, the Hollywood ladies managed to wow us on the red carpet at this year's ceremony. (Or in some cases, make our eyes roll.) Stylelist's Marissa Gold teamed up with PopEater's Denise Warner to debate the night's best and worst looks from...
- Posted Oct 30th 2009 at 05:28 PM by Scott Harris
Once again it's Halloween, and for most Americans that means two things sure to make you sick: candy and horror movies. They may not be good for you, but people just can't seem to get enough of either, which may help explain why so many of our most popular stars got their start in horror movies. Some of the best horror movies ever made have been low-budget flicks churned out to meet the...
- Posted Aug 11th 2009 at 03:57 PM by Brooke Tarnoff
For an actor whose big screen career spans two and a half decades - whose first smash hit debuted when he was only 26 - Kevin Bacon's life has been remarkably tarnish-free. Bacon will appear next in 1950s period piece 'My One and Only' as Renée Zellweger's unfaithful husband, but the famously family-oriented actor has little in common with the role. We asked Bacon to explain the secret to...
- Posted Jun 2nd 2009 at 12:17 PM by Amber James
Actress Kyra Sedgwick is back for another season of 'The Closer' after nabbing a Golden Globe for her role as Deputy Chief Brenda Johnson. Although she's enjoying the show's success, Sedgwick told PopEater that being away from her family (especially husband Kevin Bacon) while filming "is getting harder." "I miss them indescribably. It is very painful and difficult. I love what I do though....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Why Demi Lovato Chooses Scary Not Sexy Halloween Costumes
- Chase Bryant's Debut Video Shows He's Sexy - and Sentimental
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Blasts Her Family and Sam Lutfi
- Randy Bachman of The Guess Who & BTO keeps on takin' care of business
- Amanda Bynes released from psychiatric facility, slams parents in Twitter rant
- Country singer Jessie James Decker deletes Twitter account after ripping followers
- Kelly Ripa and Michael Strahan Spoof Taylor Swift's ''Shake It Off" Music Video—and It Might Be Better Than the Original!
- Disney Princess Hair: Recreate Snow White's Bob, Cinderella's Updo & More—Watch Now!
- J.K. Rowling Releases New Harry Potter Short Story Just in Time for Halloween!