Posts with tag "Kevin Spacey"
- Posted Dec 16th 2010 at 01:33 PM by Jett Wells
The rumors regarding Kevin Spacey's sexuality have officially been reignited. In a new interview with openly gay Daily Beast writer Kevin Sessums, the two-time Academy Award winner made pains to not directly come out, but did talk candidly about his right to privacy when it comes to his sexual orientation. When Sessums told Spacey that there's no shame in joining the gay "tribe," the actor...
- Posted Nov 2nd 2009 at 12:40 PM by PopEater Staff
Waiter Peter Turner claims he was fired from his job after he was instructed by his boss to tell Kevin Spacey that he had to stop smoking because it was a violation of state law. According to RadarOnline, Turner approached the group with the request, and the actor allegedly went ballistic, screaming, "You're an aggressive prick." Three days later, Turner was "laid off."...
- Posted Sep 23rd 2009 at 03:30 PM by Dino Sossi
Thirty-five years, and counting. 'Saturday Night Live,' which has been the subject of so many 'Saturday Night Dead' stories that the show should be on permanent life support, will start its 35th season on September 26th with 'Transformers' starlet Megan Fox as host. Women like Megan for her saucy attitude. Men like her for, well, other reasons. But will she make the grade for perhaps her most...
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
- A Scary Horse on Pretty Little Liars, Seven Minutes in Heaven (x3) on Finding Carter & More OMG TV Moments
- Billy Bob Thornton's Dream Jobs: Game of Thrones and...Saved by the Bell!
- Chloë Grace Moretz Doesn't Want Life To Be All About Relationships: "That's Not My Style"