Posts with tag "KevinBacon"
- Posted Oct 30th 2009 at 05:28 PM by Scott Harris
Once again it's Halloween, and for most Americans that means two things sure to make you sick: candy and horror movies. They may not be good for you, but people just can't seem to get enough of either, which may help explain why so many of our most popular stars got their start in horror movies. Some of the best horror movies ever made have been low-budget flicks churned out to meet the...
- Posted Aug 11th 2009 at 03:57 PM by Brooke Tarnoff
For an actor whose big screen career spans two and a half decades - whose first smash hit debuted when he was only 26 - Kevin Bacon's life has been remarkably tarnish-free. Bacon will appear next in 1950s period piece 'My One and Only' as Renée Zellweger's unfaithful husband, but the famously family-oriented actor has little in common with the role. We asked Bacon to explain the secret to...
- Posted Jun 2nd 2009 at 12:17 PM by Amber James
Actress Kyra Sedgwick is back for another season of 'The Closer' after nabbing a Golden Globe for her role as Deputy Chief Brenda Johnson. Although she's enjoying the show's success, Sedgwick told PopEater that being away from her family (especially husband Kevin Bacon) while filming "is getting harder." "I miss them indescribably. It is very painful and difficult. I love what I do though....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Lecrae: I put faith in hip-hop
- 'Crotch grab challenge' starting to go viral with celebrities
- Hollywood's rush to 'the rapture'
- Entertainment Geekly: Have we reached Peak Batman?
- Michael Jackson's ?Thriller' video to be released in 3D
- How one musician makes music from the sounds of YouTube
- Parenthood's Upcoming Death: "We're All Afraid of it," Monica Potter Admits
- Gone Girl Review Roundup: Critics (Mostly) Like Ben Affleck Thriller, But Is it "Misogynistic"?
- Why "Huckleberry Quinn" Will Definitely Be a Trending Topic During Tonight's Episode of Scandal