Posts with tag "KevinBacon"
- Posted Oct 30th 2009 at 05:28 PM by Scott Harris
Once again it's Halloween, and for most Americans that means two things sure to make you sick: candy and horror movies. They may not be good for you, but people just can't seem to get enough of either, which may help explain why so many of our most popular stars got their start in horror movies. Some of the best horror movies ever made have been low-budget flicks churned out to meet the ever-pr...
- Posted Aug 11th 2009 at 03:57 PM by Brooke Tarnoff
For an actor whose big screen career spans two and a half decades - whose first smash hit debuted when he was only 26 - Kevin Bacon's life has been remarkably tarnish-free. Bacon will appear next in 1950s period piece 'My One and Only' as Renée Zellweger's unfaithful husband, but the famously family-oriented actor has little in common with the role. We asked Bacon to explain the secret to s...
- Posted Jun 2nd 2009 at 12:17 PM by Amber James
Actress Kyra Sedgwick is back for another season of 'The Closer' after nabbing a Golden Globe for her role as Deputy Chief Brenda Johnson. Although she's enjoying the show's success, Sedgwick told PopEater that being away from her family (especially husband Kevin Bacon) while filming "is getting harder." "I miss them indescribably. It is very painful and difficult. I love what I do though....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bachelor in Paradise Recap: Who Paired Up, Who Broke Down - and Who Went to the Hospital
- Jillian Michaels' 4 Easy Secrets to a Sexy Beach Body
- I Am Cait Recap: Caitlyn Jenner Isn't Ready to 'Expose' Herself in a Swimsuit
- 'Mission: Impossible' climbs to No. 1, 'Vacation' is a bust
- British singer and TV host Cilla Black dies at 72
- Charlize Theron adopts second child, a baby girl
- True Detective Finally Gets Busy, Bloody, and Downright Nuts As Someone Actually Dies
- Dave Annable's Wife Odette Celebrates Second Baby Shower in One Week: "I Feel So Blessed"
- Bachelor in Paradise is Back and Full of Tears: Who's Falling For Who After One Episode?