Posts with tag "KevinMchale"
- Posted Nov 11th 2009 at 03:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Kevin McHale isn't disabled, but he plays a wheelchair-bound High School kid in the hit series, 'Glee.' In Wednesday's episode, members of the glee club twirl their wheelchairs to 'Proud Mary' in solidarity with Artie, played by McHale. It's a scene meant to be uplifting, but it is just another blow to those in the industry with disabilities and their advocates, who believe it should have gone to...
- Posted Nov 10th 2009 at 08:05 AM by Brooke Tarnoff
Kevin McHale has a brief but prestigious television resume - the former boy band singer switched gears to acting just a few years ago, but has already appeared in high profile shows like 'The Office,' 'Zoey 101' and 'True Blood.' Now Kevin is starring in FOX's runaway musical hit 'Glee' as wheelchair-bound misfit Artie Abrams, and the actor tells PopEater in an exclusive interview that fans...
- Posted Nov 9th 2009 at 03:51 PM by Brooke Tarnoff
We at PopEater love our DVRs, but FOX's new prime-time musical 'Glee' is on a short list of shows we skip plans to watch at its actual broadcast time. Among the reasons for our devotion: Artie "Wheels" Abrams, with his golden throat and smooth wheelchair dance moves. We were thrilled when the actor who portrays him, Kevin McHale, came in for a chat and photo shoot. Not only did we pick up some...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chrissy Teigen on Her Tom Yom Soup: 'Thank God You Can't Taste Instagram' (PHOTOS)
- Josh Lucas and Jessica Ciencin Henriquez: 'Officially Divorced'
- Suspect Jesse Matthew's Relatives 'Pray' for Hannah Graham's Family
- Cream vocalist, bassist Jack Bruce dies at 71
- Rumer Willis is 'blown away' by her sister Tallulah's strength
- 'Breaking Bad's' Aaron Paul slams Toys R Us over recall
- Katy Perry Turns 30 Today! Celebrate the Singer's Birthday by Looking Back at Her Hair Changes Through the Years
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates Birthday Las Vegas-Style With Kanye West, Family and Friends
- Who Wore it Best? Supernatural's Castiel vs. Constantine's John Constantine