Posts with tag "KevinMchale"
- Posted Nov 11th 2009 at 03:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Kevin McHale isn't disabled, but he plays a wheelchair-bound High School kid in the hit series, 'Glee.' In Wednesday's episode, members of the glee club twirl their wheelchairs to 'Proud Mary' in solidarity with Artie, played by McHale. It's a scene meant to be uplifting, but it is just another blow to those in the industry with disabilities and their advocates, who believe it should have gone to...
- Posted Nov 10th 2009 at 08:05 AM by Brooke Tarnoff
Kevin McHale has a brief but prestigious television resume - the former boy band singer switched gears to acting just a few years ago, but has already appeared in high profile shows like 'The Office,' 'Zoey 101' and 'True Blood.' Now Kevin is starring in FOX's runaway musical hit 'Glee' as wheelchair-bound misfit Artie Abrams, and the actor tells PopEater in an exclusive interview that fans...
- Posted Nov 9th 2009 at 03:51 PM by Brooke Tarnoff
We at PopEater love our DVRs, but FOX's new prime-time musical 'Glee' is on a short list of shows we skip plans to watch at its actual broadcast time. Among the reasons for our devotion: Artie "Wheels" Abrams, with his golden throat and smooth wheelchair dance moves. We were thrilled when the actor who portrays him, Kevin McHale, came in for a chat and photo shoot. Not only did we pick up some...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kate's Royal Tour Style Gets the Thumbs Up Down Under
- Lee Brice Shares His Own Wedding Footage In Video for 'I Don't Dance'
- 8 Photos of Amazing Record Collections Around the World for Record Store Day
- Donald Trump and Jon Bon Jovi mentioned as buyers for Buffalo Bills
- Neil Patrick Harris curses fan who interrupts Broadway performance
- Dolly Parton says Miley Cyrus wanted to 'murder Hannah Montana'
- PopWatch Planner: ?Parks and Rec' finale, ?The Blacklist' big episode, ?John Oliver' premiere, and more
- James Franco and other celebs who just can't stand criticism
- This Week on Stage: James Franco dishes, Audra McDonald dazzles (again)