Posts with tag "KhloeKardashian"
- Posted Jan 25th 2010 at 04:34 PM by Megan Rumph
Khloe Kardashian had the honor of meeting President Barack Obama today ... or should that be the other way around? We're just kidding. The reality show starlet visited the White House with her husband Lamar Odom, and the rest of the Los Angeles Lakers, for a ceremony celebrating their 2009 NBA championship. Khloe later tweeted, "Such an amazing day! I just met Obama with my husband! :)" Her...
- Posted Jan 13th 2010 at 03:46 PM by Amber James
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- Splitsville -
- TV News -
- Interviews -
In less than four months, Katy Perry and Russell Brand have gone from dating to engaged. The courtship began in September following the MTV Music Awards, and the couple's whirlwind romance has us wondering why they're rushing to the altar. For their sake, we hope it's true love. But in Hollywood where most romances fizzle quickly, we want to make sure no hearts get broken. Experts chat with...
- Posted Dec 15th 2009 at 02:28 PM by PopEater Staff
'The Real Housewives of New York' star Bethenny Frankel -- who is expecting her first child -- unveiled her new ad for PETA, in which the reality TV personality goes naked for the campaign. The billboard of the 'Housewife' is in Times Square, and Bethenny tweeted about it. "Here I am in front of the actual PETA billboard," she wrote along with a photo. Frankel is one of a long line of stars...
- Posted Dec 14th 2009 at 03:53 PM by PopEater Staff
The Los Angeles Lakers are 18 - 4 and hold the second best record in the NBA. The New Orleans Saints are undefeated this season, going 13 - 0 so far. What do these two teams have in common? The Kardashian sisters. Khloe Kardashian is married to Lakers' star Lamar Odom, and Kim Kardashian is dating Saints running back Reggie Bush and we think the girls have an effect on their men. However,...
- Posted Dec 13th 2009 at 01:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Taylor Swift really made her mark on the music world this year. And the Kardashians took over Hollywood with their shows, marriages and pregnancies. But who is the breakthrough star of 2009? Is it Taylor, the sisters or someone else? Tell Us in the Poll >>>...
- Posted Dec 11th 2009 at 04:40 PM by PopEater Staff
Kim Kardashian does indeed have a Carl's Jr. commercial coming up this month, but according to her, it's nothing like those sexified ads where a celebrity gets downright naughty with a cheeseburger. So how is it different? "I do a salad," Kim tells PopEater, adding that now that she's "really into fitness and health" she "wanted to do something that was different that worked a little more for my...
- Posted Dec 7th 2009 at 06:29 AM by PopEater Staff
A poster for the fourth season of 'Keeping Up With the Kardashians' shows the three sisters clad in lingerie -- even the very pregnant Kourtney Kardashian, who is due to give birth anyday. "I'm loving the promo poster for season 4 of 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians'!! So sexy and glam! I can't wait for the new season to start... I know you guys are going to love it!" Kim wrote on her Web site....
- Posted Dec 5th 2009 at 09:00 AM by PopEater Staff
What other celebrities are the tabloids dishing on this week? Find Out Inside...
- Posted Nov 25th 2009 at 12:00 PM by Jo Piazza
The Kardashian sisters will not rest until they have achieved world domination..and by world domination they want to be on The Oprah Winfrey Show before it goes off the air in 2011. So smart these ladies are! They know that their run of the mill tricks won't get them onto the lap of the Queen of all media. It will take more than a sex tape or a quickie marriage to a basketball player or just one...
- Posted Nov 24th 2009 at 06:00 AM by PopEater Staff
Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom, who were married two months ago after a brief, whirlwind courtship, are settling down. The newlyweds have purchased a seven-bedroom, nine-bathroom home in a Tarzana, Calif., gated community for nearly $4 million, TMZ reports. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Cara Delevingne Is a Master of Disguise (Sorta): See Her Paparazzi-Dodging Masks
- Jennifer Hudson Has an Unusual Plan to Become an 'EGOT'
- Big Brother's Frankie Grande Is Headed to Broadway
- Celebrity face change mysteries...
- Ryan Phillippe: I've only made 5 good movies
- Remember when Carmen Electra married Dennis Rodman...
- The Flash's Robbie Amell Plans to Re-Watch Alias to Perfect His Victor Garber Impression for Firestorm
- Oscar de La Renta Remembered by Anna Wintour, Diane von Furstenberg, Hillary Clinton and More Stars
- Downton Abbey Season 5 Trailer Promises "Bad" Secrets and Major Drama—Watch Now!