Posts with tag "Kick-Ass"
- Posted Apr 26th 2010 at 08:52 AM by PopEater Staff
Kick-Ass is getting married ... and having a baby ... with a woman twice his age. Aaron Johnson, the 19-year-old title star of last weekend's No. 1 film, tells PEOPLE he and British artist-director Sam Taylor-Wood are having their first child together this summer. Taylor-Wood, 43, is a whopping 24 years older than the young actor and already has two kids from a previous marriage. Johnson says...
- Posted Apr 16th 2010 at 04:40 PM by Zach Dionne
This weekend belongs to Hit Girl. The 11-year-old action hero with a knack for murder and cussin' -- and the most hyped facet of the new movie 'Kick-Ass' -- is sure to get people talking, particularly after they've seen two hours of her dropping F- and C-bombs and racking up a kill count. With the movie out today, we showed unsuspecting New Yorkers -- generally of the parental persuasion -- the...
- Posted Apr 16th 2010 at 03:00 PM by Amber James
As 'Kick-Ass' opens in theaters, critic Roger Ebert warns movie fans in his one star review that the action flick is "morally reprehensible." Despite the film's R rating, the famed movie critic is fixated on the effect its 11-year-old main character Hit Girl will have on younger audiences. In the film, Mindy (Chloe Grace Moretz) and her father (Nicolas Cage) try to become superheroes. During...
Popeater Hot Topics
- See Julia Louis-Dreyfus and Bryan Cranston's Kisses, Then and Now
- Meet the New Cast of Survivor: San Juan Del Sur
- American Woman Held Hostage in Syria
- Chelsea Lately finale: Naked Chelsea Handler showers with Ellen DeGeneres
- Secretive blogger Nikki Finke supposedly captured on camera
- Natalie Wood's sister claims to know actress' killer