Posts with tag "Kick-Ass"
- Posted Apr 26th 2010 at 08:52 AM by PopEater Staff
Kick-Ass is getting married ... and having a baby ... with a woman twice his age. Aaron Johnson, the 19-year-old title star of last weekend's No. 1 film, tells PEOPLE he and British artist-director Sam Taylor-Wood are having their first child together this summer. Taylor-Wood, 43, is a whopping 24 years older than the young actor and already has two kids from a previous marriage. Johnson says h...
- Posted Apr 16th 2010 at 04:40 PM by Zach Dionne
This weekend belongs to Hit Girl. The 11-year-old action hero with a knack for murder and cussin' -- and the most hyped facet of the new movie 'Kick-Ass' -- is sure to get people talking, particularly after they've seen two hours of her dropping F- and C-bombs and racking up a kill count. With the movie out today, we showed unsuspecting New Yorkers -- generally of the parental persuasion -- the...
- Posted Apr 16th 2010 at 03:00 PM by Amber James
As 'Kick-Ass' opens in theaters, critic Roger Ebert warns movie fans in his one star review that the action flick is "morally reprehensible." Despite the film's R rating, the famed movie critic is fixated on the effect its 11-year-old main character Hit Girl will have on younger audiences. In the film, Mindy (Chloe Grace Moretz) and her father (Nicolas Cage) try to become superheroes. During on...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Truth Behind Brad Pitt's Bruised Face Involves Walking in Flip Flops
- Jay Z Defends Tidal After the New Service Is Slammed in the Press: 'We Are Human'
- Kaitlyn Smith Undergoes Second Skin Removal Surgery: 'I'm Starting to Look More Like a Teenager'
- 'Furious 7' box office champ for fourth straight weekend
- 'Good Fellas' actors spill secrets at 25th anniversary screening
- Kim's ex, Kris Humphries says sorry for Bruce Jenner tweet