Posts with tag "Kick-Ass"
- Posted Apr 26th 2010 at 08:52 AM by PopEater Staff
Kick-Ass is getting married ... and having a baby ... with a woman twice his age. Aaron Johnson, the 19-year-old title star of last weekend's No. 1 film, tells PEOPLE he and British artist-director Sam Taylor-Wood are having their first child together this summer. Taylor-Wood, 43, is a whopping 24 years older than the young actor and already has two kids from a previous marriage. Johnson says h...
- Posted Apr 16th 2010 at 04:40 PM by Zach Dionne
This weekend belongs to Hit Girl. The 11-year-old action hero with a knack for murder and cussin' -- and the most hyped facet of the new movie 'Kick-Ass' -- is sure to get people talking, particularly after they've seen two hours of her dropping F- and C-bombs and racking up a kill count. With the movie out today, we showed unsuspecting New Yorkers -- generally of the parental persuasion -- the...
- Posted Apr 16th 2010 at 03:00 PM by Amber James
As 'Kick-Ass' opens in theaters, critic Roger Ebert warns movie fans in his one star review that the action flick is "morally reprehensible." Despite the film's R rating, the famed movie critic is fixated on the effect its 11-year-old main character Hit Girl will have on younger audiences. In the film, Mindy (Chloe Grace Moretz) and her father (Nicolas Cage) try to become superheroes. During on...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Show Off Their Shoe Line, Admit to Problems With Confidence
- Ashley Williams on Giving Birth. In Her Living Room. On the Floor!
- Sporty Princess Kate Earns Diving Certification
- Rapper Travis Scott arrested after encouraging fans to jump barricades at show
- Family feud in evidence at Bobbi Kristina funeral
- Wrestling legend Roddy Piper dead at 61
- Rihanna Shines Bright While Wearing Yellow Bikini and Flashy Jewelry on Vacation—See the Sexy Pic!
- Melissa McCarthy, Kristen Wiig and the Ghostbusters Cast Surprise Patients at Boston Children's Hospital
- Kate Middleton Is Officially an Advanced Scuba Diver, Can Now Swim 98 Feet Underwater With Prince William