Posts with tag "Kid Rock Waffle House"
- Posted Sep 17th 2010 at 06:50 PM by PopEater Staff
A jury in Atlanta, Georgia awarded a man accusing Kid Rock and his entourage of beating him up and breaking his cell phones at a Waffle House $40,000 in damages on Friday, the Associated Press reports. The incident took place in 2007. Kid Rock will be responsible for $6,000 of the total damages assessed. Harlan Akins sued Kid Rock, whose real name is Robert James Ritchie, as well as members of...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kim Kardashian vs. Ciara: Whose Bold Style Wins Paris Fashion Week?
- From EW: Adam Sandler to Star in New Movies Exclusively for Netflix
- The Daily Treat: School Principal Joins Student's Laser Cat Photo for Yearbook
- Amanda Bynes' mental stability questioned again
- Adam Sandler to make four films for Netflix
- 'Real Housewives' stars Teresa and Joe Giudice face sentencing, could be imprisoned
- Michael Jackson's ?Thriller' video to be released in 3D
- How one musician makes music from the sounds of YouTube
- ?Doctor Zhivago' comes to Broadway spring 2015
- Why "Huckleberry Quinn" Will Definitely Be a Trending Topic During Tonight's Episode of Scandal
- Vampire Diaries Boss Julie Plec Reveals Season 6 Surprises: Is Elena Getting a New Love Interest?!
- Shirtless Nick Jonas Shows Off His Hot Body—You've Gotta See This New Pic!