Posts with tag "Kid Rock"
- Posted May 9th 2011 at 11:40 AM by Zach Dionne
Kid Rock will follow in the footsteps of ex-wife Pamela Anderson by becoming the next target of Comedy Central's acerbically hilarious Roast series this summer. Rock (real name Bob Ritchie) became something of a punchline after his 1999 rap-rock megahit 'Bawitdaba,' but has since carved out a routine as a southern rocker and alt-country mainstay. His latest offering, 'Born Free,' ranked 16 on R...
- Posted Mar 14th 2011 at 12:45 AM by The Boot Editors
Kid Rock isn't living up to some people's expectations. The Michigan rocker is slated to receive the Detroit-based National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) Great Expectations Award at their annual Freedom Fund dinner in May, but the event will host a much smaller crowd than normal this year, thanks to several members boycotting the ceremony. The reason for the protest ...
- Posted Sep 17th 2010 at 06:50 PM by PopEater Staff
A jury in Atlanta, Georgia awarded a man accusing Kid Rock and his entourage of beating him up and breaking his cell phones at a Waffle House $40,000 in damages on Friday, the Associated Press reports. The incident took place in 2007. Kid Rock will be responsible for $6,000 of the total damages assessed. Harlan Akins sued Kid Rock, whose real name is Robert James Ritchie, as well as members of ...
- Posted Sep 16th 2010 at 03:24 PM by PopEater Staff
Only Kid Rock could be involved in a Waffle House brawl and not be able to live it down. Robert James Ritchie, a.k.a. Kid Rock, testified Thursday in DeKalb Count Court in Georgia for an assault case from 2007 involving a Waffle House customer, Harlen Akins, 41, and a member of Kid Rock's entourage, Davina Barnes, AP reports. Although Ritchie plead guilty in March 2008 to a misdemeanor charg...
- Posted Jan 21st 2010 at 02:54 PM by PopEater Staff
Beyonce and Madonna are the latest stars to flock to Friday's 'Hope for Haiti' telethon, joining some of the biggest names in music in a two-hour multi-network telecast benefiting the survivors of the devastating earthquake. 'Hope for Haiti Now: A Global Benefit for Earthquake Relief' will air on all major networks, featuring stars filmed in multiple locations worldwide. Bruce Springsteen, Stin...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Mom and Daughter Give Birth on the Same Day, in the Same Hospital, 34 Minutes Apart
- From SI: The Story Behind Katy Perry's Super Bowl Halftime Show Lion
- Scandal Recap: Fitz and Mellie Plan Her Political Future as the Show Takes on Ferguson
- The roles that got away
- FOX411's pic of the day
- 'The Big Bang Theory' recap: Sheldon heading to space?
- An Extended Trailer for Furious 7 Just Hit the Internet and It'll Make Your Stomach Drop—Watch Now!
- The Big Bang Theory Paid Tribute To Leonard Nimoy After Tonight's Episode And It Was Beautiful
- Taylor Swift Proves She ''Woke Up Like This'' With Gorgeous Makeup-Free Selfie—and Olivia Benson Looks Pretty Flawless, Too!