Posts with tag "Kid Rock"
- Posted May 9th 2011 at 11:40 AM by Zach Dionne
Kid Rock will follow in the footsteps of ex-wife Pamela Anderson by becoming the next target of Comedy Central's acerbically hilarious Roast series this summer. Rock (real name Bob Ritchie) became something of a punchline after his 1999 rap-rock megahit 'Bawitdaba,' but has since carved out a routine as a southern rocker and alt-country mainstay. His latest offering, 'Born Free,' ranked 16 on...
- Posted Mar 14th 2011 at 12:45 AM by The Boot Editors
Kid Rock isn't living up to some people's expectations. The Michigan rocker is slated to receive the Detroit-based National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) Great Expectations Award at their annual Freedom Fund dinner in May, but the event will host a much smaller crowd than normal this year, thanks to several members boycotting the ceremony. The reason for the protest...
- Posted Sep 17th 2010 at 06:50 PM by PopEater Staff
A jury in Atlanta, Georgia awarded a man accusing Kid Rock and his entourage of beating him up and breaking his cell phones at a Waffle House $40,000 in damages on Friday, the Associated Press reports. The incident took place in 2007. Kid Rock will be responsible for $6,000 of the total damages assessed. Harlan Akins sued Kid Rock, whose real name is Robert James Ritchie, as well as members of...
- Posted Sep 16th 2010 at 03:24 PM by PopEater Staff
Only Kid Rock could be involved in a Waffle House brawl and not be able to live it down. Robert James Ritchie, a.k.a. Kid Rock, testified Thursday in DeKalb Count Court in Georgia for an assault case from 2007 involving a Waffle House customer, Harlen Akins, 41, and a member of Kid Rock's entourage, Davina Barnes, AP reports. Although Ritchie plead guilty in March 2008 to a misdemeanor...
- Posted Jan 21st 2010 at 02:54 PM by PopEater Staff
Beyonce and Madonna are the latest stars to flock to Friday's 'Hope for Haiti' telethon, joining some of the biggest names in music in a two-hour multi-network telecast benefiting the survivors of the devastating earthquake. 'Hope for Haiti Now: A Global Benefit for Earthquake Relief' will air on all major networks, featuring stars filmed in multiple locations worldwide. Bruce Springsteen,...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Family Believes Kristi and Benjamin Strack Killed Children, Committed Suicide
- NBC Axes Two New Comedies, Bad Judge and A to Z
- Daniel Radcliffe's Girlfriend 'Loves' His Horns
- Randy Bachman of The Guess Who & BTO keeps on takin' care of business
- Amanda Bynes released from psychiatric facility, slams parents in Twitter rant
- Country singer Jessie James Decker deletes Twitter account after ripping followers
- Happy Halloween! Check Out Kim Kardashian, Lea Michele, Justin Bieber and More Stars in Costume!
- Melanie Griffith on Who She'd Like to Date Next and Why She'll Never Watch Daughter Dakota Johnson in Fifty Shades of Grey
- Chris Brown Talks All Things Rihanna: The Assault, Their Relationship, Drake and More—Watch Now!