Posts with tag "Kiefer Sutherland"
- Posted Jul 7th 2011 at 12:30 PM by Katelyn Mullen
Kiefer Sutheland and his longtime girlfriend, Siobhan Bonnouvrier, have called it quits. Us Weekly is reporting, after almost three years together the two have gone their separate ways. A source close to Bonnouvrier dishes, "They've split for now," going on to explain that things are "transitional and ever changing." Bonnouvrier, the style director at Allure magazine and the '24' actor began...
- Posted Nov 2nd 2010 at 04:30 PM by PopEater Staff
Kiefer Sutherland, best known for his tough-guy roles in TV and film, is taking on a new challenge: Broadway. The actor is scheduled to make his debut on the Great White Way In February, 2011 in Jason Miller's play 'That Championship Season.' The L.A. Times reports that Sutherland will be joined on-stage by Brian Cox, Jim Gaffigan, Chris Noth, and Jason Patric. The playwright, who is most...
- Posted Apr 16th 2010 at 01:05 PM by Chris Jancelewicz
'24' star Kiefer Sutherland was dragged out of a UK strip club -- which boasts "tableside dancing, lap dancing and hundreds of beautiful girls" -- by security guards after allegedly "kicking off" during an evening of drinking with friends. Discussing his alcohol-fuelled behaviour, a source told UK's The Sun newspaper: "He went bananas, shouting nonsense and dancing before kicking off when asked...
- Posted Apr 2nd 2010 at 01:45 PM by Jo Piazza
Word on the street is that Charlie Sheen doesn't want to play his onscreen alter ego Charlie Harper on 'Two and a Half Men' any longer, even though it banks him huge bucks. PopEater's Naughty But Nice Columnist Rob Shuter reports that CBS is already on the lookout for a replacement for Sheen. So what does this mean for the tremendously popular series? Can the show survive a Charlie exit?...
- Posted Mar 27th 2010 at 11:35 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- TV News
The eighth and current season of '24' will be the show's last. FOX is ending the popular drama's run this May. "While the end of the series is bittersweet, we always wanted '24' to finish on a high note, so the decision to make the eighth season our last was one we all agreed upon," star Kiefer Sutherland said in a statement. Get More Info on the Cancellation From InsideTV...
- Posted Feb 15th 2010 at 12:13 PM by PopEater Staff
Production has been halted on the hit Fox show '24' as Kiefer Sutherland undergoes elective surgery to deal with a ruptured cyst near one of his kidneys, PEOPLE reports. "We are temporarily suspending production of '24' while our friend and colleague Kiefer Sutherland undergoes a medical procedure," the network says in a statement. "We hope to resume production shortly and do not anticipate any...
- Posted Jan 27th 2010 at 07:00 AM by PopEater Staff
He may play a bone-snapping, don't-take-no-for-an-answer agent on '24,' but when it comes to real life, Kiefer Sutherland is just a dude who lost almost $900K on cows. Wait, whaaaa? Yes, Sutherland sank $896,000 into some fine bovine, part of an investment scheme that turned out to be (insert token "bull" or "udder-ly" joke here) ... uh, bogus....
- Posted Jan 17th 2010 at 09:01 AM by Caitlin McCormack
- Filed under:
- Quips & Quotes
In this day of celebrity entourages and PR protection, it's rare for a star to make a false statement. But Hollywood is nowhere near perfect and every so often its peeps will make an off-colour comment or reveal more than they intended to. We keep you informed of the most noteworthy Tinseltown talk with our weekly installment of celebrity Quips & Quotes. This week: Ke$ha says that she...
- Posted Jan 14th 2010 at 07:03 AM by PopEater Staff
David Letterman took a little break from skewering Jay Leno and NBC last night and had Kiefer Sutherland as his guest on 'The Late Show,' who came out wearing a green dress. "I lost a bet," the '24' star explained to a laughing audience and a shocked Dave. "Over the weekend I was so sure New England was going to win that I told a guy who used to be my friend that if New England lost I would...
- Posted Nov 23rd 2009 at 01:49 PM by Jo Piazza
Steven Tyler's Aerosmith bandmates are worried about the frontman's erratic behavior. "He's got some bad influences in his life right now and he's making poor choices," drummer Joey Kramer told People. Aerosmith guitarist Brad Whitford added, "His behavior is spinning out of control." How do you tell a 61-year-old man to grow up? Tyler's condition isn't really anything new. The music world...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Madonna's Daughter Lourdes Leon Dishes on Life After High School
- Justin Theroux Evokes His Inner Matthew McConaughey to Deal with Paparazzi
- Parents Remember Malaysia Airlines Flight Attendant Who Switched Planes (VIDEO)
- Reba McEntire releases new song, 'Pray for Peace'
- EPA sends out tweet promoting Kim Kardashian game, apologizes for doing so
- Tim McGraw comments on altercation with female fan
- ?The Bachelorette: The Men Tell All': ?I had no idea you guys were kissing her so fast!'
- A serious attempt to understand Blake Lively's Goop-like website
- Dwayne Johnson maybe just revealed that he's playing a ?Justice League' superhero
- Billy Bob Thornton Criticizes TV's Cupcake Wars: "Does It Have to Be a F--king Competition?"
- Emma Stone Annoyed Colin Firth by Live-Texting Him the Entire Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason Plot
- Husband Makes Spreadsheet of Wife's Excuses for Not Having Sex; Wife Posts Rejection Log to Reddit