Posts with tag "Kim Cattrall"
- Posted Jun 15th 2011 at 06:13 PM by Jo Piazza
Kim Cattrall sees no future for herself in Hollywood because they simply don't respect or have roles for many women over 50. "Hollywood is not in my future," she announced during the Aruba Film Festival this past weekend promoting her new flick 'Meet Monica Velour.' Cattrall gained weight for her role in the independent flick where she plays a down-on-her-luck porn star way past her prime, but ...
- Posted Jun 13th 2011 at 10:32 AM by Jo Piazza
Samantha Jones is joining the chorus of voices saying that a third installment in the 'Sex and the City' franchise looks unlikely, following poor critical reception of the second film. "I don't know if it will happen. I really, really have no idea," Cattrall told PopEater at the second annual Aruba Film Festival red carpet gala for her independent film 'Meet Monica Velour.' "I love playing Sama...
- Posted May 19th 2011 at 08:43 AM by Kelly Fisher
Kim Cattrall may have made her name on the hit HBO show 'Sex and the City,' but right now the actress is enjoying life without any strings attached to the series and movies. "I'm having such a good time being footloose and fancy free and not having to check in and say, 'Is it OK if I do this or do that?'" she told E! Online. "There's no mom and pop standing over me. I enjoy that. Cattrall pl...
- Posted Mar 31st 2011 at 11:45 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
We'd like to blame it on a lack of beauty sleep, but it sounds like Kim Cattrall's red-hot temper stole the drama from the red carpet at the premiere of her new flick, 'Meet Monica Velour.' According to the New York Post, Cattrall was ranting about ageism in Hollywood, citing her age as the reason for her lack of serious roles. "Ask me about being a woman," she demanded. "Do you know what it...
- Posted Sep 3rd 2010 at 09:46 AM by The Editors of StyleList
Kim Cattrall may have a fabulous wardrobe on 'Sex and the City,' but she discovered early on that size does, in fact, matter -- especially when it comes to her saucy character's wardrobe. Because Cattrall is a bit curvier than castmates Sarah Jessica Parker and Kristin Davis, stylist Patricia Field had to be a bit more creative in her clothing choices. "I'm not a sample size like Sarah and K...
- Posted May 24th 2010 at 10:00 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
The 'Sex and the City' ladies are back -- and they're back in a stylish way! The 'Sex and the City 2' premiere was held tonight at New York City's Radio City Music Hall, and the red carpet was bursting with high style. And the four main actresses didn't disappoint their adoring, style-savvy public: each wore a jaw-dropping gown. Sarah Jessica Parker glowed in a one-shouldered neon yellow Val...
- Posted May 23rd 2010 at 12:00 PM by John Mitchell
Like so many pop culture fads, the cougar trend burned bright and fast. A few years back, everyone was very happy to learn that -- gasp! -- women over the age of 40 could still be sexy. Suddenly, there was a preponderance of evidence -- from Michelle Pfeiffer to Demi Moore, Courtney Cox to Halle Berry -- and it was so shocking and exciting and new that everybody wanted a piece of the trend. But no...
- Posted May 18th 2010 at 06:00 PM by John Mitchell
Fans of 'Sex and the City' have come to expect certain things from the hit TV series-turned blockbuster movie franchise, and seeing the ladies wear and use brand name, big label products is one of them. We all know the girls love to strut around Manhattan in Manolo Blahnik shoes, eat at the fanciest restaurants in New York City and wear only top designers like Dior, Chanel and Roberto Cavalli. A...
- Posted May 7th 2010 at 12:00 PM by PopEater Staff
It's easy to confuse Kim Cattrall with the sexual dynamos she tends to play onscreen (Samantha on 'Sex and the City,' a porn star in the upcoming 'Meet Monica Velour'), but she used an interview with the UK's Daily Express to clue us in on something: She's not the sex fiend she plays. "Most of my life hasn't been very fulfilling sexually," Cattrall, 53, says. "At one point in my mid-30s, I thou...
- Posted Dec 15th 2009 at 11:40 AM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Gut Reactions -
- Sex That's SFW -
- Splitsville -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Exclusives -
- Hottest Stories -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter -
- Angelina Jolie
Tiger Woods might have to change his passport to Tigre Woods (French for Tiger), because Naughty But Nice is exclusively reporting that the devastated golf pro is pondering a move to France thanks to the country's media rules. Tiger, like other celebs who are ducked out in the land of cheese and wine, hopes that these regulations will help him lay low while his cocktail waitress shenanigans scanda...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Woman Sentenced to 30-Mile Walk after Bailing on Cab Ride
- Former Maryland Gov. Martin O'Malley Joins 2016 Presidential Race
- 5 Things to Know About Alexandra Daddario
- Paul McCartney last smoked pot 'a long time ago'
- Pete Townshend opens up about past alcohol abuse
- Bruce Jenner will be on the cover of July's Vanity Fair magazine
- B.B. King Honored at Mississippi Funeral, President Barack Obama and Bill Clinton Pay Tribute to Blues Legend
- Prince William Calls for FIFA Reform Amid Corruption Scandal, Wears Glasses at 2015 FA Cup Final—See Photos!
- Adam Levine Cancels Maroon 5's Liverpool Concert: ''My Cords Are Toast''