Posts with tag "Kim Kardashian"
- Posted Jul 5th 2011 at 08:04 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
There's no doubt that the celebrity Twitter community was shocked when Judge Belvin Perry confirmed the jury's verdict that Casey Anthony was not guilty of first degree murder. From downright disgust to 180 characters of confusion, everyone from Kim Kardashian to Kathy Griffin and Carson Daly to Lo Bosworth published their thoughts on the trial of the year. From using the case to channel some m...
- Posted Jul 1st 2011 at 09:35 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
It sounds like Kim Kardashian's wedding guests, and the raven-haired beauty herself, will be arriving in style when her wedding bells finally ring. Kardashian has reserved a fleet of Rolls Royce Phantoms and Maybacks to transport her VIP wedding guests to the swanky affair, according to TMZ. But the elegant shuttle service from Platinum Motorsports in L.A. isn't just a mishmash of the agency's ...
- Posted Jun 27th 2011 at 06:30 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Although Kim Kardashian has been attempting to keep her chosen wedding dress designer under wraps, bringing a film crew to a fitting and taking a New York stroll with wedding gown wonder woman, Vera Wang, kind of defeats the purpose. Kardashian brought sister, Kourtney along for a day of taffeta and tulle as the pair browsed Vera Wang's NYC showroom before going for a walk with the designer, he...
- Posted Jun 27th 2011 at 09:22 AM by Rob Shuter
Kim Kardashian and and her basketball beau Kris Humphries have picked a date for their massive, destined-for-TV wedding, but everyone -- including close family friend Kathie Lee Gifford of the 'TODAY' show, has been sworn to secrecy. "I've been told a particular date," Kathie Lee tells me, while refusing to reveal what it is, only adding, "Darn right [she and husband Frank Gifford] are going ...
- Posted Jun 24th 2011 at 02:45 PM by Katelyn Mullen
They are all glammed up and ready to go on the set of 'Project Runway' in New York City. The Lifetime series held an outdoor fashion show in Battery Park earlier today, and welcomed celebrity guest judge, Kim Kardashian. The show's regular judges, Heidi Klum, Michael Kors and Nina Garcia were looking fabulous as they filmed scenes for the ninth season of the design show. It was announced ear...
- Posted Jun 24th 2011 at 05:00 AM by Christo Varghese
Reality star Kim Kardashian is so sick of people questioning whether her behind is real or not, that she went and got an X-ray to prove that it is all natural and not enhanced. UsMagazine.com is reporting that Kim went to her family doctor to help her prove that her ass was real and not her enhanced with implants. In an upcoming episode of the reality show 'Keeping Up With the Kardashians,' Kim...
- Posted Jun 23rd 2011 at 09:22 AM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Gut Reactions -
- TV News -
- WTF -
- Interviews -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
Don't be fooled by the rocks she's got! Kim Kardashian may not be J.Lo went it comes to engagement rings. Sitting down with her sisters Khloe and Kourtney backstage at the 'TODAY' show, the dynamic duo joked that Kim's sparkling new $2 million engagement ring is not what you think! "Oh, it's fake. You can suck on it, like a lollipop," the always-hilarious Khloe told me. "Kim's ring is from No...
- Posted Jun 22nd 2011 at 02:05 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
It sure looks at lot like Kim Kardashian's ex-boyfriend isn't quite over the reality show queen. The New Orleans Saints pro footballer is currently dating a Kardashian impersonator -- the same look-a-like who channeled the raven-haired beauty in an Old Navy commercial spot earlier this year. The stunner on Bush's arm is Melissa Molinaro, an actress trying to make it in the business with a littl...
- Posted Jun 22nd 2011 at 08:00 AM by Rob Shuter
Don't worry if your invite to Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries' wedding gets lost in the mail, you'll be able to watch it all on TV. An insider tells me that Kim is in talks with Ryan Seacrest's production company to televise her over-the-top wedding on E! "It will be a two-hour stand alone special," my source reveals. "[Kim] is so used to having cameras follow her that she doesn't even noti...
- Posted Jun 21st 2011 at 10:25 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
Say adios to Kim Kardashian's signature curves. The 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' raven-haired beauty is going double time when it comes to dropping some lbs before her big day. After a fan of Kardashian's tweeted, "On my way to GNC to by some QuickTrim," the reality star retweeted with, "Take some for me! I'm about to start again! #wedding slimdown." So can we expect Kardashian to be st...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Stephen Fishbach's Survivor Blog: Good Naked, Bad Naked and a 'Classic Overplay'
- Chelsea Handler Takes to Twitter to Deny Having Breast Implants
- Christopher Plummer to Be Immortalized Outside the TCL Chinese Theatre
- Bill Murray to have cameo on new Rashida Jones' TV show
- Pharrell Williams says he did not copy Marvin Gaye's work for hit song
- Celebrity scale: Skinny or curvy?
- Jenelle Evans' Fiancé Nathan Griffith Arrested For Domestic Violence
- Benji Madden Delivers the Sweetest Messages (and Cutest Puppy) to His "Bae" Cameron Diaz While On the Road
- This YouTube Star Can Sing "Uptown Funk" Beginning to End Using Family Guy Voices—Watch Now!