Posts with tag "KimCattrall"
- Posted Dec 15th 2009 at 11:40 AM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Gut Reactions -
- Sex That's SFW -
- Splitsville -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Exclusives -
- Hottest Stories -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter -
- Angelina Jolie
Tiger Woods might have to change his passport to Tigre Woods (French for Tiger), because Naughty But Nice is exclusively reporting that the devastated golf pro is pondering a move to France thanks to the country's media rules. Tiger, like other celebs who are ducked out in the land of cheese and wine, hopes that these regulations will help him lay low while his cocktail waitress shenanigans...
- Posted Nov 6th 2009 at 09:45 AM by PopEater Staff
Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick raised eyebrows when they announced this year they were having twins ... via surrogate mother. The 'Sex and the City' star has been understandably quiet about the family matter, but in the December issue of Elle Magazine, Parker finally addresses the touchy subject. "I knew there would be lots of opinions about, 'Well, why didn't you adopt? Why didn't...
- Posted Oct 21st 2009 at 02:00 PM by Erin Carlson
Miley Cyrus, "Sex and the City" star? Upon hearing that the Disney Channel teen queen will make a cameo in the movie sequel to the R-rated franchise, we had to wonder: Was Miley making the right decision? PopEater talked to several industry experts about the 16-year-old's role in the film and what it means for her career. Click for more....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Amal Clooney Nominated for British Style Award: What Her Hairstylist Has to Say
- Make the Halloween Cookies the Obamas Gave to Trick-or-Treaters
- Noureen DeWulf: My Son's 'Telling Me from My Belly' He'll Play Hockey
- Randy Bachman of The Guess Who & BTO keeps on takin' care of business
- Amanda Bynes released from psychiatric facility, slams parents in Twitter rant
- Country singer Jessie James Decker deletes Twitter account after ripping followers