Posts with tag "Kimora Lee Simmons"
- Posted Apr 14th 2011 at 12:15 PM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Weight -
- Celebrity Eats -
- Celebrity Style -
- TV News -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
EXCLUSIVE: Kimora Lee Simmons shocked everyone recently when she hit the red carpet 25 lbs lighter, but now she's ready to reveal how she and other famous stars lose that kind of weight. "By not eating a whole lot," Kimora half-jokingly tells me. "But I don't like to tell the kids that so they think they shouldn't eat. No, I watch my portions, and I eat leaner proteins and vegetables and stuf...
- Posted Jan 19th 2011 at 10:27 PM by Nicki Gostin
Kimora Lee is back with another season of 'Life in the Fab Lane' on the Style Network. The mother of three, who lives in Los Angeles with actor Djimon Hounsou, their young son Kenzo and her daughters Ming and Aoki (with ex-husband Russell Simmons), may have left her clothing company Baby Phat, but she still has seemingly dozens of other projects and businesses to work on. The ex-model, who coined ...
- Posted Mar 19th 2010 at 09:32 AM by PopEater Staff
Kimora Lee Simmons is used to living large, and she's never been one to shy away from flaunting (or loving) it. As the Baby Phat mogul and fashionista prepares kick off another season of her show 'Kimora: Life in the Fab Lane,' PopEater is proud to premiere an exclusive clip from the show's third season premiere, which airs Sunday at 9 PM on Style Network. Check It Out After the Jump!...
Popeater Hot Topics
- ?New Girl' renewed for season 5 by Fox
- Trevor Noah's tweets called 'anti-Semitic,' 'sexist;' Comedy Central stands behind new 'Daily Show' host
- 'Britain's Got Talent' execs afraid of host's wardrobe malfunctions?
- Should You Cut Your Hair? Consult This Cheet Sheet to Find Out
- Zoë Kravitz Opens Up About Past Struggles With Eating Disorders, Says She ''Felt Pressured'' By Fame
- Comedy Central Defends Trevor Noah After Twitter Backlash: Next Daily Show Host Is ''Provocative and Spares No One''