Posts with tag "KingOfPop"
- Posted Aug 10th 2009 at 01:30 PM by PopEater Staff
On Monday, Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Mitchell Beckloff approved a deal between Michael Jackson's estate, concert promoter AEG Live and Columbia Pictures to produce a full-length film featuring the King of Pop's rehearsal footage, as well as exclusive videos shot just days before his death. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Evans Reveals the Most Romantic Thing He Ever Did - for Himself
- Staying In! Inside Kylie Jenner's Cozy Movie Night with Boyfriend Tyga
- Go Inside the Heartbreaking Moment That Kick-Starts Blindspot's Inked-Up Identity Mystery
- NYU removes Bill Cosby's name from popular film workshop for high school students
- 'Can't Buy Me Love' star Amanda Peterson died from accidental overdose
- Filmmaker admits scene was cut from 'Concussion' but NFL's influence unclear