Posts with tag "KingOfPop"
- Posted Aug 10th 2009 at 01:30 PM by PopEater Staff
On Monday, Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Mitchell Beckloff approved a deal between Michael Jackson's estate, concert promoter AEG Live and Columbia Pictures to produce a full-length film featuring the King of Pop's rehearsal footage, as well as exclusive videos shot just days before his death. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Conrad Hilton to Plead Guilty to Assault for Threatening to Kill Flight Crew
- What Made Honors Student Ashton Sachs Kill His Parents?
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills: Lisa Rinna Smashes a Glass at Kim Richards
- Indian Parliament erupts after rape documentary is banned
- George Clooney: Amal is 'the smart one'
- Conrad Hilton to plead guilty to assaulting flight attendants
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Wears Skimpy Swimsuits for Esquire U.K.! See the Supermodel's Titillating Photo Shoot
- Jordin Sparks' ''Heart Breaks'' for Bobbi Kristina Brown, Explains Her ''Sisterly Connection'' to Whitney Houston's Daughter
- Kate McKinnon Calls Chris Hemsworth a "Bitch" and Finds an Excuse to Touch Him in This Hilarious SNL Promo!