Posts with tag "KingOfPop"
- Posted Aug 10th 2009 at 01:30 PM by PopEater Staff
On Monday, Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Mitchell Beckloff approved a deal between Michael Jackson's estate, concert promoter AEG Live and Columbia Pictures to produce a full-length film featuring the King of Pop's rehearsal footage, as well as exclusive videos shot just days before his death. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chelsea Clinton Lends Her New-Mom Hours to Feed Those in Need
- Danica McKellar's Wedding Dress: See the Gorgeous Photos
- Parents of Newtown Shooting Victim Benjamin Wheeler Welcome New Baby
- Billy Joel set to break Madison Square Garden record
- Duggar fans create counter-petition to save '19 Kids & Counting'
- Vogue's new digs are reportedly swarming with rats
- This Week on Stage: Hugh Jackman, Glenn Close and ?Side Show' storm Broadway's busiest fall week
- Your guide to this weekend's holiday TV movies