Posts with tag "KingOfPop"
- Posted Aug 10th 2009 at 01:30 PM by PopEater Staff
On Monday, Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Mitchell Beckloff approved a deal between Michael Jackson's estate, concert promoter AEG Live and Columbia Pictures to produce a full-length film featuring the King of Pop's rehearsal footage, as well as exclusive videos shot just days before his death. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Robin Williams's Friends and Family Remember His Legacy
- Sharon Stone Spotted Kissing David DeLuise (PHOTOS)
- New Target Ad Features Adorable Toddler with Down Syndrome
- David Schwimmer is set to play Robert Kardashian in new show
- Madonna gives her fans an "early Christmas gift"
- Report: Sony music bigwigs 'freaking out' their hefty salaries will be revealed
- TMI Alert?! Snooki Reveals Intimate Details About Her Sex Life With Husband Jionni LaValle
- Khloé Kardashian Slams Reports That She Kicked Rob Kardashian Out of Her House: "I Would Never"
- Kim Kardashian's Closet Is Way Messier Than We First Imagined, but Still North West Approved