Posts with tag "KingOfPop"
- Posted Aug 10th 2009 at 01:30 PM by PopEater Staff
On Monday, Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Mitchell Beckloff approved a deal between Michael Jackson's estate, concert promoter AEG Live and Columbia Pictures to produce a full-length film featuring the King of Pop's rehearsal footage, as well as exclusive videos shot just days before his death. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Nicole Kidman Wears Anne Hathaway's (Rumored) Abandoned Oscars Dress to Cannes
- Amanda Bynes Is Arrested in New York
- Jodi Arias Jury Fails to Decide on Death Penalty
- Can Britney Spears handle the pressures of a major Las Vegas show?
- Amanda Bynes arrested after tossing bong out of apartment window, police say
- The 30 greatest war movies of all time
- 10 things we learned from Billy Joel's big ?New York Times Magazine' interview
- EW's Bite of the Night: Submit your favorite quote from tonight's best TV!
- Woohoo! ?Simpsons' fans rejoice! Universal Studios is building Springfield