Posts with tag "KingOfPop"
- Posted Aug 10th 2009 at 01:30 PM by PopEater Staff
On Monday, Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Mitchell Beckloff approved a deal between Michael Jackson's estate, concert promoter AEG Live and Columbia Pictures to produce a full-length film featuring the King of Pop's rehearsal footage, as well as exclusive videos shot just days before his death. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Twitterverse Reacts to the 50 Shades of Grey Trailer
- Melissa McCarthy, Jenny McCarthy and Other Celeb Cousins You Never Knew Were Related
- What's Better Than Duff Beer? Homer & Marge Simpson-Themed Wine Bottles
- Weird Al Yankovic has his first No. 1 album ever
- Queen Elizabeth II photobombs young tourists' selfie
- Alec Baldwin appears in NYC court after Shia LaBeouf leaves