Posts with tag "KingOfPop"
- Posted Aug 10th 2009 at 01:30 PM by PopEater Staff
On Monday, Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Mitchell Beckloff approved a deal between Michael Jackson's estate, concert promoter AEG Live and Columbia Pictures to produce a full-length film featuring the King of Pop's rehearsal footage, as well as exclusive videos shot just days before his death. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Contestant sues 'Dating Naked' for allegedly airing uncensored shot
- Bikini-clad Gwyneth Paltrow nominates Chris Martin for the Ice Bucket Challenge
- Kirk Cameron: Christian actors should be held to a higher standard
- ?Spider-Woman #1? has a special variant cover that is causing some controversy for some reason
- Nick Offerman reads profound Shower Thoughts from Reddit