Posts with tag "Kirsten Dunst"
- Posted May 21st 2011 at 11:54 AM by Moviefone Editors
- Filed under:
- Movie News
Damage control is underway for Lars von Trier. The Danish director of Kirsten Dunst's latest film made incendiary remarks in Cannes claiming to "sympathize" with Hitler, which got him swiftly banned from the film festival. Now, while von Trier seems to be loving his new status as bad-boy of the fest, he also insists, "I'm not Mel Gibson." As it happens, a rant-free Gibson popped up in Cannes...
- Posted May 18th 2011 at 11:45 PM by Jo Piazza
Danish director Lars von Trier was on a roll on Wednesday at the press conference for his new flick 'Melancholia,' which opened at the Cannes Film Festival. Not only did he claim he was a Nazi sympathizer (he later apologized) and tell reporters he wanted to make a hardcore porn with his leading lady Kirsten Dunst, he also threw Dunst under the bus about her battle with depression. Explaining...
- Posted Apr 19th 2011 at 01:15 AM by The Editors of StyleList
Kirsten Dunst can now add lion tamer to her resume as she gets cozy with the leader of the pack in Bulgari's Mon Jasmin Noir fragrance commercial. Dressed in a dusty rose strapless dress and pink, green and yellow jewels from Bulgari's Mediterranean Eden Collection, the 28-year-old actress snuggles up to her mane man in this 40-second spot for the floral woody musk perfume. In between...
- Posted Feb 25th 2011 at 03:40 PM by Katelyn Mullen
- Filed under:
- Kirsten Dunst
Kirsten Dunst leaves very little to the imagination in this ad that has just surfaced for Bulgari's Mon Jasmin Noir fragrance. The actress is seated with some satin draped across her and a large perfume bottle positioned just right. But it is who is joining her in the ad that is the big pink elephant in the ad -- or shall we say big furry lion? Bulgari seems to have an affinity for the furry...
- Posted Dec 4th 2010 at 06:14 AM by The Editors of StyleList
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Style
The Little Black Dress (LBD) is a standard for women of all ages. But this season's sexy lace versions -- as modeled by Emma Watson, Taylor Swift and Kirsten Dunst -- are appealing to celebs who are young and body-conscious. So which beauty was able to pull it off best?...
- Posted Sep 7th 2010 at 09:50 PM by PopEater Staff
The man accused of breaking into Kirsten Dunst's hotel room and stealing an expensive handbag was sentenced to four years in jail on Tuesday, UsMagazine.com reports. Mechanic James Jimenez was convicted of burglary and trespassing after he stole a $2,000 Balenciaga handbag from the actress's New York City hotel room in 2007. Dunst was in NYC to film the movie 'How to Lose Friends and Alienate...
- Posted Nov 17th 2009 at 09:00 AM by PopEater Staff
In the new issue of Allure, Kristen Dunst reminisces about her relationship with ex-boyfriend Jake Gyllenhaal, and how unfortunately they aren't in touch anymore. "It would be nice to see him, but we're not good friends," she tells the magazine. Dunst also talks about her celebrity life, vampires and her new role in 'All Good Things.' Check Out the Interview and Photos ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- High School Students Plan Protest over Treatment of Alleged Rape Victims
- Autumn Reeser Divorcing Jesse Warren
- Inside Kaley Cuoco's Surprise Birthday Party - See the Gorgeous Photos!
- Robin Thicke reportedly dating 19-year-old model
- Model turned MMA fighter Paige VanZant never saw career coming
- 'Star Wars' trailer in nine theaters this weekend
- ?The Hunger Games' star Willow Shields, Michael Fassbender, and James McAvoy walk into an elevator and?
- Rio de Janeiro unveils weird new Olympic and Paralympic mascots
- Angelina Jolie Once Feared Unbroken Might Be "One of the Great Disasters of Filmmaking History"
- Old Spice Releases Yet Another Horrifying Commercial That Will Give You Eternal Nightmares
- Kate Upton Cuts Her Hair a Few Inches Shorter, Embraces the "Lob" Trend—See the Pic!