Posts with tag "KirstieAlley"
- Posted Apr 10th 2010 at 06:24 AM by Caitlin McCormack
In this day of celebrity entourages and PR protection, it's rare for a star to make a false statement. But Hollywood is nowhere near perfect, and every so often its peeps will make an off-colour comment or reveal more than they intended to. We keep you informed of the most noteworthy Tinseltown talk with our weekly installment of celebrity Quips & Quotes. This week: Ricky Gervais shar...
- Posted Jan 7th 2010 at 12:05 PM by Nana-Adwoa Ofori
Who doesn't love to hear stories about how a struggling actor landed a big break? Every famous person got to the pinnacle of celebrity status by starting somewhere small -- even Brad Pitt. Here is a look at some of Hollywood's most famous celebrities before they were famous, starring in commercials and game shows, selling everything from Heinz Ketchup to pizza in the hopes of making it on the big ...
- Posted Dec 9th 2009 at 04:00 PM by PopEater Staff
We know you can't keep track of every celebrity Twitter. Lucky for you, we've done the work, so you don't have to. We're cutting through the social media jungle to give you the best celebrity tweets of the day. See what celebs like Kirstie Alley, Pete Wentz and Hugh Hefner are up to in 140 characters or less....
- Posted Nov 19th 2009 at 09:13 AM by PopEater Staff
Kirstie Alley doesn't like Conan O'Brien very much, and she's taking to her Twitter account to tell the world. In a back and forth with Star Jones, the former 'Cheers' star tweeted: "WHAT!!!! SOMEONE OUT THERE "ACTUALLY" MAKES FUN OF FAT CELEBRITIES? NOOOOOOO!!!!! I'M SHOCKED!!!! lol." She added: "I'll tell you ONE B---- I'm gonna knck out next time I see her is CONAN O'B---- O'BRIAN..that...
- Posted Sep 8th 2009 at 09:45 AM by PopEater Staff
Actress Michelle Stafford, 43, is expecting her first child this December through a surrogate, PEOPLE reports. 'The Young and the Restless' star spent "a three-year journey through hell" struggling through fertility treatments and surgeries, but now admits she's "elated, ecstatic" that she'll finally have a child of her own, Stafford said in a statement....
- Posted Sep 4th 2009 at 08:00 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Fights -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- TV News -
- Celebrity Twitter -
- WTF -
- Demi Moore
Perez Hilton is a pedophile! Demi Moore is a horrible mother! Tallulah Willis is being exploited! Kirstie Alley is calling her lawyer! Wait, what? It was just another glimpse into the world of Twitter-mad celebs on Thursday evening as Demi Moore lashed out forcefully at blogger Perez Hilton for a weeks-old photo he linked to showing her 15-year-old daughter Tallulah baring a bit of cleavage. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chrissie Hynde Criticized for Comments About Rape After Revealing Sexual Assault: 'You Have to Take Responsibility'
- Shia LaBeouf Holds Hands with Sasha Lane One Month After Fight with Mia Goth
- FROM SI: Maria Sharapova Will Not Compete in U.S. Open
- Taylor Swift's gal pals take over VMAs red carpet
- Wildest looks at the 2015 VMAs
- MTV prepared for Miley Cyrus, will air VMAs on a delay
- Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez & More Make the Ultimate Red Carpet Dream Squad at the 2015 MTV VMAs
- Miley Cyrus' Older Sister Brandi Shows Plenty of Leg in Little Black Dress at MTV Video Music Awards
- 2015 MTV Video Music Awards Red Carpet Arrivals—Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez & More!