Posts with tag "Kourtney and Kim Take New York"
- Posted Feb 21st 2011 at 06:15 AM by AOL TV Editors
Leave it to those Kardashians to use partying tactics to teach life lessons. On 'Kourtney and Kim Take New York', the whole family was together to help Kim Kardashian celebrate her 30th birthday. And apparently, she's having a hard time with being so ancient. So Kourtney Kardashian, who's 31 and doing just fine thank you very much, decided to help Kim realize that she was still young enough to...
- Posted Jan 24th 2011 at 05:01 PM by Rob Shuter
I caught up with Kim and Kourtney Kardashian backstage at the 'Today' show and got the skinny on their new show, 'Kourtney and Kim Take New York,' and more importantly, whether they prefer West Coast or East Coast guys. "Guys in LA think they're really cool, but guys in New York are really cool," they said. Kourtney told me that when they (temporarily) moved to NYC to open up their new Dash...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Happy Birthday, Katy Perry! See Her Changing Looks
- Mama June's Daughter Anna Cardwell Says She Was Molested by Mother's Boyfriend
- Sneak Peek: 5 Things We Love from Ellen DeGeneres's New Home Collection
- Rumer Willis is 'blown away' by her sister Tallulah's strength
- 'Breaking Bad's' Aaron Paul slams Toys R Us over recall
- Paris Hilton slammed by world famous DJ
- Katy Perry Turns 30 Today! Celebrate the Singer's Birthday by Looking Back at Her Hair Changes Through the Years
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates Birthday Las Vegas-Style With Kanye West, Family and Friends
- Who Wore it Best? Supernatural's Castiel vs. Constantine's John Constantine