Posts with tag "Kourtney and Kim Take New York"
- Posted Feb 21st 2011 at 06:15 AM by AOL TV Editors
Leave it to those Kardashians to use partying tactics to teach life lessons. On 'Kourtney and Kim Take New York', the whole family was together to help Kim Kardashian celebrate her 30th birthday. And apparently, she's having a hard time with being so ancient. So Kourtney Kardashian, who's 31 and doing just fine thank you very much, decided to help Kim realize that she was still young enough to ...
- Posted Jan 24th 2011 at 05:01 PM by Rob Shuter
I caught up with Kim and Kourtney Kardashian backstage at the 'Today' show and got the skinny on their new show, 'Kourtney and Kim Take New York,' and more importantly, whether they prefer West Coast or East Coast guys. "Guys in LA think they're really cool, but guys in New York are really cool," they said. Kourtney told me that when they (temporarily) moved to NYC to open up their new Dash ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Game of Thrones Recap: 'The Gift'
- Keeping Up with the Kardashians Recap: Kylie Jenner: 'I Go Through These Times Where I Hate My Life'
- George Clooney's Changing Looks!
- Actress Anne Meara, mom of Ben Stiller, dies at 85
- 'Dheepan' wins Palme d'Or, top honor of Cannes Film Festival
- Actress Kelly Rutherford's children must be returned to US, judge says
- Kim Kardashian Plans Kids Trip to Snowy Montana Amid Family Changes, Kylie Jenner Hesitates Going—Get the KUWTK Recap
- Game of Thrones Recap: "The Gift" Finally Gives Fans the Greatest Present Ever
- Morgan Stewart Models in NYC, EJ Johnson Plans Trip to Bahamas, Dorothy Wang's Party Goes Sour—Get the #RichKids Recap!