Posts with tag "Kourtney and Kim Take New York"
- Posted Feb 21st 2011 at 06:15 AM by AOL TV Editors
Leave it to those Kardashians to use partying tactics to teach life lessons. On 'Kourtney and Kim Take New York', the whole family was together to help Kim Kardashian celebrate her 30th birthday. And apparently, she's having a hard time with being so ancient. So Kourtney Kardashian, who's 31 and doing just fine thank you very much, decided to help Kim realize that she was still young enough to ...
- Posted Jan 24th 2011 at 05:01 PM by Rob Shuter
I caught up with Kim and Kourtney Kardashian backstage at the 'Today' show and got the skinny on their new show, 'Kourtney and Kim Take New York,' and more importantly, whether they prefer West Coast or East Coast guys. "Guys in LA think they're really cool, but guys in New York are really cool," they said. Kourtney told me that when they (temporarily) moved to NYC to open up their new Dash ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Why Princess Charlotte's Christening Gown Is the Ultimate Baby Re-Wear
- Terminally Ill Single Mom Christy O'Donnell: I'm a Conservative Christian and I Support Death with Dignity
- Comedian Lisa Lampanelli Opens Up About Losing 100 Lbs. - and Keeping It Off
- Miss USA loses Cheryl Burke as a co-host
- Miss Universe pageant declares the show must go on, but will anyone see it?
- James Patterson's 'Zoo': Humans in big trouble when animals take back planet on new series
- Adorable Dad Shows Off All the Ways You Can Hold a Baby, Including the "Rugby Ball Hold" and the "Baby Jesus"
- Cheryl Burke Steps Down as Miss USA Judge, Mexico Won't Send a Contestant to Miss Universe Pageant Because of Donald Trump's Comments
- Vanessa Lachey Gushes Over ''Amazing'' Husband Nick, Talks Baby No. 3: ''If It Happens, It Happens!''