Posts with tag "Kourtney and Kim Take New York"
- Posted Feb 21st 2011 at 06:15 AM by AOL TV Editors
Leave it to those Kardashians to use partying tactics to teach life lessons. On 'Kourtney and Kim Take New York', the whole family was together to help Kim Kardashian celebrate her 30th birthday. And apparently, she's having a hard time with being so ancient. So Kourtney Kardashian, who's 31 and doing just fine thank you very much, decided to help Kim realize that she was still young enough to...
- Posted Jan 24th 2011 at 05:01 PM by Rob Shuter
I caught up with Kim and Kourtney Kardashian backstage at the 'Today' show and got the skinny on their new show, 'Kourtney and Kim Take New York,' and more importantly, whether they prefer West Coast or East Coast guys. "Guys in LA think they're really cool, but guys in New York are really cool," they said. Kourtney told me that when they (temporarily) moved to NYC to open up their new Dash...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Drew Barrymore's Half-Sister Jessica Barrymore's Death Ruled Accidental
- Jennifer Aniston's New Movie Look: Who Inspired Her?
- Diem Brown on Her Hysterectomy: I Felt 'Gutted'
- Jennifer Aniston: I don't need to have kids
- 'Sopranos' creator David Chase finally answers question of Tony's death in finale
- 'Chelsea Lately' finale: Naked Chelsea Handler showers with Ellen DeGeneres
- H. Jon Benjamin makes a crazy Kenny Loggins Kickstarter even crazier
- We ranked the songs in ?Mary Poppins' for its 50th anniversary
- Is Mila Kunis "Nervous" to Give Birth? Find Out How Ashton Kutcher Is Helping His Pregnant Fiancée
- Central Perk Is Real! You Can Hang Out at Friends' Iconic Coffee Shop in NYC
- I Tried 5 Wacky DIY Hair Treatments (Including Eggs on My Head) in Hopes of Achieving Blake Lively's Beautiful Tresses