Posts with tag "Kourtney and Kim Take New York"
- Posted Feb 21st 2011 at 06:15 AM by AOL TV Editors
Leave it to those Kardashians to use partying tactics to teach life lessons. On 'Kourtney and Kim Take New York', the whole family was together to help Kim Kardashian celebrate her 30th birthday. And apparently, she's having a hard time with being so ancient. So Kourtney Kardashian, who's 31 and doing just fine thank you very much, decided to help Kim realize that she was still young enough to ...
- Posted Jan 24th 2011 at 05:01 PM by Rob Shuter
I caught up with Kim and Kourtney Kardashian backstage at the 'Today' show and got the skinny on their new show, 'Kourtney and Kim Take New York,' and more importantly, whether they prefer West Coast or East Coast guys. "Guys in LA think they're really cool, but guys in New York are really cool," they said. Kourtney told me that when they (temporarily) moved to NYC to open up their new Dash ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Wedding Will Be Big, Says Kris Jenner
- From Brunch to an All-Out Bash, Five Holiday Party-Perfect Looks to Try
- 2013 Music: Some Hot Songs You May Have Missed
- The fake LIFE covers in 'The Secret Life of Walter Mitty'
- 'Anchorman 2' cast talks favorite movie quotes, reuniting
- Alex, Sierra reveal their emotional reaction to winning 'X Factor'
- ?The Voice' winner Tessanne Chin sing us a takeout menu ? VIDEO
- From ?Scandal' to ?The Good Wife': EW's TV mid-season finale awards
- Viral videos of 2013: ?What's Trending' host Shira Lazar ranks the biggest hits ? VIDEO
- Blake Shelton Doesn't Think Adam Levine Should Have a Bachelor Party: "That's Like Bringing Sand to the Beach"
- Reese Witherspoon Out With All 3 of Her Adorable Kids—See Ava Carry Baby Brother Tennessee!
- Six Minutes of Britney Spears' Documentary I Am Britney Jean Has Surfaced Online—Watch Now!