Posts with tag "KrisAllen"
- Posted Feb 12th 2010 at 12:00 PM by Joshua Ostroff
'American Idol' has been accused of both saving and destroying the music industry ever since it took over pop culture. Now, as a fresh influx of amateur singers attempt to become the next, well, Adam Lambert, last year's surprise non-winner steps up to defend the show that made him a phenomenon. Below, Lambert's thoughts on 'Idol,' pop stars and whether or not he's paid his dues (hint: He has): ...
- Posted Dec 12th 2009 at 09:00 AM by PopEater Staff
On Friday night, celebrities brought it all to a sold-out crowd at Z100's Jingle Ball at Madison Square Garden. Performers included Taylor Swift, John Mayer, Adam Lambert, Kris Allen, Pitbull, Boys Like Girls, Jordin Sparks, The Fray and Justin Bieber. Check out the photos. >> ...
- Posted Nov 23rd 2009 at 03:06 PM by Steve Baltin
- Filed under:
- Music News
Adam Lambert knows how to make a splash. With his debut album, 'For Your Entertainment,' out on Tuesday, "Glambert" has already got everybody talking over his sexually-charged 'American Music Awards' performance from Sunday. But for all his poise and obvious confidence, Lambert can still be blown away by the places his career takes him. Take tomorrow for instance, when Lambert will be in New...
- Posted Nov 12th 2009 at 10:00 AM by PopEater Staff
PopEater is proud to exclusively premiere a behind the scenes look at former 'American Idol' contestant Allison Iraheta photoshoot for her album. The rocker chick finished fourth behind eventual winner Kris Allen, runner-up Adam Lambert and Danny Gokey. She is releasing her debut album -- 'Just Like You' -- in December. Watch the Video ...
- Posted Nov 11th 2009 at 03:41 PM by Dino Sossi
'American Idol' runner-up Adam Lambert has the support of winner Kris Allen as he tries to survive his own lonely hearts club after breaking up with boyfriend Drake LaBry, reports E! Online. "He's doing good," Allen said at the 'People's Choice Awards' nominations announcement. "He's obviously not completely happy about it, but I think it was something that needed to happen."...
- Posted Nov 6th 2009 at 10:00 AM by PopEater Staff
It's been a big year for Kris Allen. The 'American Idol' heartthrob captured the attention of millions when he won the show, beating Adam Lambert in the finale. His self-titled debut album drops soon and the first video from his freshman effort is exclusively premiering on PopEater. Allen chatted with us about making 'Live Like We're Dying,' the long hours, the fun he had, and what the video...
- Posted Nov 2nd 2009 at 11:56 AM by PopEater Staff
Kris Allen, whose video for 'Live Like We're Dying' premieres on PopEater on Nov. 6, has a behind-the-scenes Webisode for us. The 'American Idol' winner is seen at a photo shoot while 'Dying' plays in the background. Watch it below, and also you should nominate someone to win a trip to see Kris perform live at AOL's Sessions in New York: Enter Here ...
- Posted Oct 20th 2009 at 09:19 AM by PopEater Staff
Adam Lambert is the flamboyant performer who captured the hearts of American women on 'American Idol.' Despite finishing second last season to Kris Allen, the singer is ready to go out on his own. Lambert talks to Details -- on the magazine's new Web site -- about being a sex symbol for young girls -- even though he's openly gay -- and how he likes to connect to his fans. "A lot of times I'll...
- Posted Oct 12th 2009 at 01:44 PM by PopEater Staff
We know you can't keep track of every celebrity Twitter account, so we're cutting through the social media jungle to give you the best, worst and sometimes just absurd celebrity tweets of the day. See what celebrities on Twitter like Jessica Simpson, Bridget Marquardt and Kris Allen are doing today -- in 140 characters or less......
- Posted Sep 28th 2009 at 09:30 AM by Amber James
Still trying to catch his breath from the whirlwind of his 'American Idol' win, Kris Allen is finally getting settled as a solo artist. Giving fans a peek of what is to come on his new record (on sale November 17), he has released 'Live Like We're Dying,' which delivers a strong message about living life to the fullest. "This first single is a really good introduction to what the rest of the album...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Which Pro Is Preparing to Leave Dancing with the Stars?
- See Who Got Booted from Dancing with the Stars
- Psychology Professor Pleads Guilty in Killing of Alleged Rapist
- Showtime's 'Nurse Jackie' adds Mark Feuerstein for final season
- Ecuador's PR firm reportedly spent more than $500G on celebrity endorsements
- U2 haters prompt Apple to release tool to remove free album
- This ?Scandal' clothing line lets you dress just like Olivia Pope
- ?Orange Is the New Black' meets ?Golden Girls' in new mash-up video
- Bruce Springsteen headlines Stand Up For Heroes event
- Falling Skies Tragedy: Security Guard Killed on TNT Drama's Vancouver Set
- Big Brother's Eviction Shocker! Who Didn't Make it to the Final Four?
- Saturday Night Live's Nasim Pedrad Recalls Meeting Kim Kardashian, Reveals Unaired Impression of Aziz Ansari—Watch Now!