Posts with tag "Kristin Chenoweth"
- Posted Jun 18th 2011 at 03:00 PM by Rae Votta
The multi-talented Kristin Chenoweth took time away from her busy schedule this week to visit New York to co-host 'Live! With Regis and Kelly' as well as support Wendy's and their fifth annual Father's Day Frosty Weekend (June 18-19) where 50 cents from every Frosty sold benefits the Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption. We chatted with Chenoweth about the campaign, plus her role on 'Glee,' her upc...
- Posted Jun 15th 2011 at 11:15 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
Although she's little, coming in at 4'11,' Kristin Chenoweth is one brave babe -- she's thinking about going it alone when it comes to the parenting front. The 42-year-old vocal powerhouse and 'Glee' guest favorite, April, isn't going to wait around for a man to make her dreams of making a family come true. "I'd like to do it with a partner," she told E! Online. "I'd like to do it when I get ma...
- Posted Apr 11th 2011 at 11:15 AM by John Mitchell
A teary-eyed Kristin Chenoweth accepted the Vanguard Award at Sunday's 22nd Annual GLAAD Media Awards in Los Angeles for her work to increase the visibility and understanding of the LGBT community in the media. Last year, Chenoweth, a devout Christian, wrote a lengthy response to a Newsweek article that claimed gay male actors couldn't successfully play straight men, instigating a media debacle th...
- Posted Sep 18th 2010 at 05:28 PM by Amber James
New York City is a concrete jungle where dreams can come true, and for many celebrities, the Big Apple holds a special place in their hearts. PopEater met up with Mary J. Blige, Wendy Williams, Kristin Chenoweth, Sean Garrett, Gail Simmons and many more to find out their favorite New York memories. Watch >>...
- Posted May 11th 2010 at 08:05 PM by PopEater Staff
Actress Kristin Chenoweth isn't the only one upset with Newsweek for their recent article about gay actors playing straight characters. 'Glee' creator Ryan Murphy has also expressed his deep disappointment with the magazine in an open letter--and is pushing fans for a boycott of Newsweek, EW.com reports. Murphy begins his letter, "I would like to join my good friend Kristin Chenoweth on her con...
- Posted Apr 25th 2010 at 09:00 AM by Nicki Gostin
Pint-sized powerhouse Kristin Chenoweth is back on Broadway in 'Promises Promises' opposite Sean Hayes (Jack from 'Will & Grace'). Producers Craig Zadan and Neil Meron, who brought 'Chicago' and 'Hairspray' to the big screen, describe this pocket-dynamo (4'11"!) perfectly -- "We continue to be overwhelmed by the size of the talent that comes out of this petite woman." The Emmy and Tony Award w...
- Posted Aug 17th 2009 at 07:15 AM by Marc Schneider
When ABC mowed down 'Pushing Daisies' last November, fans of the critically-acclaimed and ratings-challenged show were bummed, but not exactly surprised. Mainstream audiences, it seemed, just never latched on to the quirky concept of a pie-maker who resurrects people from the dead to ask them stuff. Petitions to save the show sprung up like weeds, but to no avail. Fast-forward nine months and now...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Why Prince William Will Leave Kate at Home When He Flies to China and Japan
- Why We Give Thanks for FriendsGiving
- Nebraska Family Adopts Eight Brothers
- Bollywood actress sentenced to 26 years in jail for blasphemy in Pakistan
- FOX411's pic of the day
- '19 Kids & Counting's' cousin Amy Duggar reaches for Nashville dreams
- ?Star Wars' trailer wishlist: VII things we hope to see
- PopWatch Confessional: What are you thankful for this year?