Posts with tag "Kristin Davis"
- Posted Feb 2nd 2011 at 05:15 PM by Amber James
Kristin Davis will be honored by the Humane Society of the United States with one of its most prestigious honors for her work on behalf of African elephants. The 'Sex and the City' star will receive the Wyler Award for the attention she has brought to the plight of orphaned African elephants, which are targeted by ivory poachers. "I am so excited to receive the Wyler Award from The Humane...
- Posted May 24th 2010 at 10:00 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
The 'Sex and the City' ladies are back -- and they're back in a stylish way! The 'Sex and the City 2' premiere was held tonight at New York City's Radio City Music Hall, and the red carpet was bursting with high style. And the four main actresses didn't disappoint their adoring, style-savvy public: each wore a jaw-dropping gown. Sarah Jessica Parker glowed in a one-shouldered neon yellow...
- Posted May 18th 2010 at 06:00 PM by John Mitchell
Fans of 'Sex and the City' have come to expect certain things from the hit TV series-turned blockbuster movie franchise, and seeing the ladies wear and use brand name, big label products is one of them. We all know the girls love to strut around Manhattan in Manolo Blahnik shoes, eat at the fanciest restaurants in New York City and wear only top designers like Dior, Chanel and Roberto Cavalli....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Idris Elba: Nicolas Cage Once Spent the Night in Dracula's Castle
- Terri Seymour Expecting First Child
- Friends Turns 20: Celebrate with Amazingly Awkward Season 1 Cast Photos
- Iraq War veteran's inspiring journey from front lines to 'Nashville'
- Kenny Chesney shows party-time peers the way on new album, 'The Big Revival'
- Charlie Sheen wants to return to 'Two and a Half Men'
- Watch the Scandal Season 3 Gag Reel to Find Out Who Screws Up Their Lines the Most—Even Olivia Pope Gets Tongue-Tied!
- TV Reporter Quits Job On-Air to Lead Alaska's Marijuana Legalization Campaign: "F--k It, I Quit"
- 7 Things Friends Fans Still Argue About Ten Years Later