Posts with tag "Kristin Davis"
- Posted Feb 2nd 2011 at 05:15 PM by Amber James
Kristin Davis will be honored by the Humane Society of the United States with one of its most prestigious honors for her work on behalf of African elephants. The 'Sex and the City' star will receive the Wyler Award for the attention she has brought to the plight of orphaned African elephants, which are targeted by ivory poachers. "I am so excited to receive the Wyler Award from The Humane ...
- Posted May 24th 2010 at 10:00 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
The 'Sex and the City' ladies are back -- and they're back in a stylish way! The 'Sex and the City 2' premiere was held tonight at New York City's Radio City Music Hall, and the red carpet was bursting with high style. And the four main actresses didn't disappoint their adoring, style-savvy public: each wore a jaw-dropping gown. Sarah Jessica Parker glowed in a one-shouldered neon yellow ...
- Posted May 18th 2010 at 06:00 PM by John Mitchell
Fans of 'Sex and the City' have come to expect certain things from the hit TV series-turned blockbuster movie franchise, and seeing the ladies wear and use brand name, big label products is one of them. We all know the girls love to strut around Manhattan in Manolo Blahnik shoes, eat at the fanciest restaurants in New York City and wear only top designers like Dior, Chanel and Roberto Cavalli. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter After Arrest
- Avicii vs. Zedd: It's a Memorial Day Playlist Showdown!
- Prince William Is 'Very Excited' About Becoming a Father
- Amanda Bynes free after arrest for tossing bong out of apartment window, police say
- Morgan Freeman seems to fall asleep during on-air interview
- Jennifer Aniston is a stripper in new movie role, who is your favorite good girl gone bad?
- Memorial Day weekend TV marathons: An A to Z guide
- ?Fast & Furious 6?: That ending! THAT ENDING! (SPOILERS)
- ?Arrested Development': Five episodes to watch to get ready for Sunday