Posts with tag "Kristin Davis"
- Posted Feb 2nd 2011 at 05:15 PM by Amber James
Kristin Davis will be honored by the Humane Society of the United States with one of its most prestigious honors for her work on behalf of African elephants. The 'Sex and the City' star will receive the Wyler Award for the attention she has brought to the plight of orphaned African elephants, which are targeted by ivory poachers. "I am so excited to receive the Wyler Award from The Humane...
- Posted May 24th 2010 at 10:00 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
The 'Sex and the City' ladies are back -- and they're back in a stylish way! The 'Sex and the City 2' premiere was held tonight at New York City's Radio City Music Hall, and the red carpet was bursting with high style. And the four main actresses didn't disappoint their adoring, style-savvy public: each wore a jaw-dropping gown. Sarah Jessica Parker glowed in a one-shouldered neon yellow...
- Posted May 18th 2010 at 06:00 PM by John Mitchell
Fans of 'Sex and the City' have come to expect certain things from the hit TV series-turned blockbuster movie franchise, and seeing the ladies wear and use brand name, big label products is one of them. We all know the girls love to strut around Manhattan in Manolo Blahnik shoes, eat at the fanciest restaurants in New York City and wear only top designers like Dior, Chanel and Roberto Cavalli....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Mama June's Daughter Anna Cardwell Says She Was Molested by Mother's Boyfriend
- Sneak Peek: 5 Things We Love from Ellen DeGeneres's New Home Collection
- Cream Bassist Jack Bruce Dies at 71
- Rumer Willis is 'blown away' by her sister Tallulah's strength
- 'Breaking Bad's' Aaron Paul slams Toys R Us over recall
- Paris Hilton slammed by world famous DJ
- Katy Perry Turns 30 Today! Celebrate the Singer's Birthday by Looking Back at Her Hair Changes Through the Years
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates Birthday Las Vegas-Style With Kanye West, Family and Friends
- Who Wore it Best? Supernatural's Castiel vs. Constantine's John Constantine