Posts with tag "KristinCavallari"
- Posted Nov 10th 2009 at 08:18 PM by Porsha Clark
"The Hills' girls are in each other's territory once again. However this time around the claws have not come out.Audrina Patridge is in good spirits after reports that co-star Kristin Cavallari is dating her one of her ex's, Tal Cooperman (co-owner of the DCMA Collective Clothing Line)....
- Posted Sep 10th 2009 at 08:45 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Music News
John Mayer wants to set the record straight on rumors he and 'Hills' starlet Kristin Cavallari have been "friends with benefits" for a few years -- and he does it very colorfully. On his Twitter page, Mayer writes, "Rumor control: How do I put this like a gentleman...I have never high fived Kristin Cavalari with my penis." [sic]...
- Posted Sep 9th 2009 at 10:32 AM by PopEater Staff
John Mayer is a notorious ladies man, but not just any old beautiful woman will do for the guitarist. No, he has to have the very famous ones. (Or at least semi-famous.) And now he reportedly has another one to add to his list. According to Janet Charlton, Mayer's latest is 'Hills' star Kristin Cavallari. Charlton reports that the two have been "friends with benefits" for some time, but are...
- Posted Sep 1st 2009 at 05:32 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- TV News
Lauren Conrad may be gone, but fear not, reality fans. MTV's 'The Hills' is not going anywhere, as Speidi, Audrina and alumnus Kristin Cavallari are back to bring you a world full of drama, tears, love and probable backstabbing. Season five of 'The Hills' is back on Sept. 29 ... check out the trailer: ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Prince William Enjoys Treating Kate to Flowers
- What Was Dylan McDermott's Best Vacation Ever?
- WATCH: One Direction and Jimmy Kimmel Take the Cutest Selfie Ever
- Bill Cosby's wife Camille subject of compassion, anger regarding husband's sex abuse scandal
- First Bill Cosby stand-up gig canceled
- Review: 'The Hunger Games: Mockingjay, Part 1' is only half awesome
- Sorry, Will Ferrell! First Look at Jim Parsons in Elf: Buddy's Musical Christmas Has Us Smiling (Our Favorite)
- Winnie the Pooh Reportedly Banned as Polish Playground Mascot Over "Dubious Sexuality"
- Ryan Gosling Gets Temporary Restraining Order Against Alleged Stalker Claiming She's His "Twin Soul"