Posts with tag "Kurt Warner"
- Posted Feb 7th 2011 at 11:24 AM by Rob Shuter
EXCLUSIVE: Just when you hoped you'd seen enough of Brett Favre (wink), 'Dancing With the Stars' alum and Super Bowl champ Kurt Warner tells me he thinks Brett should sign up and shake his booty on the hit show. "Let me think on what old retired NFL guy should join the show," Kurt pondered when I asked him at the GQ-Lacoste-Cadillac Super Bowl party who he thinks should join the cast. After a ...
- Posted Nov 10th 2010 at 05:13 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- TV News
After an eventful eighth week of 'Dancing With the Stars,' one star had to jive their way home. Who was sent packing? Find out the results after the jump. (Spoiler alert!) >> ...
- Posted Sep 20th 2010 at 12:00 PM by Stacy Jenel Smith
Kurt Warner does not sound like he is having much fun cutting a rug right now. The Super Bowl MVP -- a multi-record-holding superstar quarterback -- is rehearsing for his stint on 'Dancing With the Stars' that begins Sept. 20 and he admits he's frustrated. "I think the hardest thing is not so much from a technical standpoint. It's making the transition from being really good at something to ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Voice Reveals Its Top 8
- Dancing with the Stars Season 16 Finale Results Revealed
- Dancing with the Stars: Which Couple Deserved to Win?
- 'Dancing With the Stars' crowns a new champion
- No background check done on Michael Jackson's doctor, lawyer says
- Break Time: Tan Mom makes an unfortunate music video