Posts with tag "Kylie Minogue"
- Posted Mar 7th 2011 at 10:43 AM by Nicki Gostin
Kylie Minogue broke down in tears during an interview in her native Australia on Sunday and had to leave the room to collect herself. The singer has been clear of cancer for five years, and the burly interviewer, Molly Meldrum, caught the star off-guard when he reminded her of the silver lining to her very public fight with breast cancer. "A lot of girls have gone and had tests because of you,"...
- Posted Sep 23rd 2010 at 10:00 AM by PopEater Staff
Kylie Minogue's new single, 'Get Outta My Way' from her latest album 'Aphrodite,' is sure to burn up the dance floor and the charts. PopEater had the chance to talk with Ms. Minogue when she visited New York City's Greenwich Hotel. The pop diva chatted with us about the tune, her eleven studio albums, and possibly returning to the U.S. for her second North American tour. 'Get Outta My...
- Posted Nov 24th 2009 at 07:20 AM by PopEater Staff
While we can't wait to get this decade over with, one thing that will be missed is the music. The summer songs. The bangin' club hits. The unexpected cross-overs from one genre to the next. Holdovers from the '90s like Britney and Justin grew up and delivered, and we got to help create new stars like Kelly Clarkson and resurrect old ones like Kylie Minogue. It wasn't all great ('PopoZão,'...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Goodfellas Actor Sues The Simpsons for Using His Likeness, 23 Years Later
- What Gets Rene Russo Fired Up?
- Halle Berry Now Has a Lingerie Line ? and It's Really Sexy
- CBS cuts 'CSI' season short
- Pretty stars who go gritty on film
- Trisha Yearwood set to appear on 'Nashville' during faux CMA awards
- Aaron Paul takes on Toys ?R' Us after ?Breaking Bad' toys are pulled
- The 5 most interesting facts about ?Super Smash Bros. for Wii U'
- ABC Just Ordered More Episodes for 7 Shows—Which Dramas and Comedies Scored Longer Seasons?
- Who's the Boss? Reunion! Tony Danza and Judith Light Come Together at Broadway Opening of Disgraced
- Mama June Apparently Hasn't Dated Mark McDaniel for 10 Years; Son Insists McDaniel Was Wrongly Convicted of Molestation