Posts with tag "Kylie Minogue"
- Posted Mar 7th 2011 at 10:43 AM by Nicki Gostin
Kylie Minogue broke down in tears during an interview in her native Australia on Sunday and had to leave the room to collect herself. The singer has been clear of cancer for five years, and the burly interviewer, Molly Meldrum, caught the star off-guard when he reminded her of the silver lining to her very public fight with breast cancer. "A lot of girls have gone and had tests because of you,"...
- Posted Sep 23rd 2010 at 10:00 AM by PopEater Staff
Kylie Minogue's new single, 'Get Outta My Way' from her latest album 'Aphrodite,' is sure to burn up the dance floor and the charts. PopEater had the chance to talk with Ms. Minogue when she visited New York City's Greenwich Hotel. The pop diva chatted with us about the tune, her eleven studio albums, and possibly returning to the U.S. for her second North American tour. 'Get Outta My Way...
- Posted Nov 24th 2009 at 07:20 AM by PopEater Staff
While we can't wait to get this decade over with, one thing that will be missed is the music. The summer songs. The bangin' club hits. The unexpected cross-overs from one genre to the next. Holdovers from the '90s like Britney and Justin grew up and delivered, and we got to help create new stars like Kelly Clarkson and resurrect old ones like Kylie Minogue. It wasn't all great ('PopoZão,' a...
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'I Am Sure That Spencer Saved His Life': Wife of Fourth Paris Train Hero Thanks US Airman for Coming to Husband's Aid
- Found: The Perfect Perforated Purse
- Bindi Irwin Steps Up to Compete on Dancing with the Stars: 'I've Never Done Anything Like This'
- ‘The Good Wife's' Christine Baranski talks Emmys, season 7 excitement
- MSNBC cuts back on Katrina coverage due to Brian Williams?
- Marine asks Ronda Rousey to Marine Corps Ball