Posts with tag "LA Times"
- Posted Jul 12th 2010 at 12:53 PM by PopEater Staff
Look, Christina Hendricks is great. Media coverage of her? Not so much. It's always quick hits about her body, her TV gig, her red carpet dresses or some other one-off curiosity. Thankfully the LA Times Magazine (seriously, LA Times -- thank you!) has assembled not only a fantastic photo shoot by photographer Joshua Jordan and stylist Hayley Atkin, but a thorough, engaging interview between writ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Gone Baby Gone Actor Sean Malone Dies Aged 54 Following Coma
- Endangered White Rhino Dies, Leaving Only Four Others Left Alive
- Two Die in Fiery Crash of Passenger Plane at Milwaukee Airport
- Kim Kardashian stars in bizarre new energy drink short film
- Amnesty International's legalized prostitution push turning off celeb supporters
- Ashley Monroe proves her point on 'The Blade'
- Britney Spears Does the Splits in Her Bikini While Hangin' in Hawaii—Take a Look!
- Cecil the Lion Mourned During Nat Geo Wild Event: "It's Our Responsibility to Do Everything We Can"
- Salma Hayek Blasts Donald Trump For Immigration Comments: I Won't Even Say His Name