Posts with tag "LA Times"
- Posted Jul 12th 2010 at 12:53 PM by PopEater Staff
Look, Christina Hendricks is great. Media coverage of her? Not so much. It's always quick hits about her body, her TV gig, her red carpet dresses or some other one-off curiosity. Thankfully the LA Times Magazine (seriously, LA Times -- thank you!) has assembled not only a fantastic photo shoot by photographer Joshua Jordan and stylist Hayley Atkin, but a thorough, engaging interview between writ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- ?New Girl' renewed for season 5 by Fox
- Trevor Noah's tweets called 'anti-Semitic,' 'sexist;' Comedy Central stands behind new 'Daily Show' host
- 'Britain's Got Talent' execs afraid of host's wardrobe malfunctions?
- You'll Never Guess Who Sang Backup Vocals for Rihanna's ''FourFiveSeconds'' Track!
- Oil Dynasty Heir Andrew Getty Found Dead at 47, LAPD's Robbery-Homicide Division Investigating
- Joe Giudice Breaks His Silence About Teresa Giudice in Prison, Says He's Trying to ''Stay Strong'' and Appreciates Her ''Way More''