Posts with tag "LA Times"
- Posted Jul 12th 2010 at 12:53 PM by PopEater Staff
Look, Christina Hendricks is great. Media coverage of her? Not so much. It's always quick hits about her body, her TV gig, her red carpet dresses or some other one-off curiosity. Thankfully the LA Times Magazine (seriously, LA Times -- thank you!) has assembled not only a fantastic photo shoot by photographer Joshua Jordan and stylist Hayley Atkin, but a thorough, engaging interview between...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Mary-Kate Olsen's Vintage Engagement Ring: What It Cost, Where It's From and More
- Djuan Trent, a Former Miss Kentucky, Comes Out as 'Queer'
- Shakira: Why I'm So Open About My Personal Life
- Aaron Carter: Hilary Duff was the love of my life
- Who knew? Surprising celebrity facts
- Stars' sneaky skin-showing tricks
- ?Reign' react: The royal wedding
- ?American Idol' 2014 results: The Top 12
- Miley Cyrus calls out Katy Perry on Twitter over concert kissing controversy
- Juan Pablo Galavis Defends R-Word Joke, Tells People to "Open Your Mind" and "Learn Culture"
- Charlize Theron & Sean Penn's Dinner With Friends and Other Star Sightings
- Lindsay Lohan Gets Water Thrown in Her Face, Soaks Jimmy Fallon and Talks About Her Docu-Series—Watch Now!