Posts with tag "LA Times"
- Posted Jul 12th 2010 at 12:53 PM by PopEater Staff
Look, Christina Hendricks is great. Media coverage of her? Not so much. It's always quick hits about her body, her TV gig, her red carpet dresses or some other one-off curiosity. Thankfully the LA Times Magazine (seriously, LA Times -- thank you!) has assembled not only a fantastic photo shoot by photographer Joshua Jordan and stylist Hayley Atkin, but a thorough, engaging interview between...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Doctor in New York City Tests Positive for Ebola
- Lamar Odom Won't Sign Divorce Papers, Kardashians Haven't Heard from Him in Weeks
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin's Family-Friendly Dinner
- Trisha Yearwood set to appear on 'Nashville' during faux CMA awards
- Celebrity trout pouts
- 'The Roosevelts' earn PBS biggest audience in 20 years
- Aaron Paul takes on Toys ?R' Us after ?Breaking Bad' toys are pulled
- The 5 most interesting facts about ?Super Smash Bros. for Wii U'
- ABC Just Ordered More Episodes for 7 Shows—Which Dramas and Comedies Scored Longer Seasons?
- Who's the Boss? Reunion! Tony Danza and Judith Light Come Together at Broadway Opening of Disgraced
- Mama June Apparently Hasn't Dated Mark McDaniel for 10 Years; Son Insists McDaniel Was Wrongly Convicted of Molestation