Posts with tag "LA Times"
- Posted Jul 12th 2010 at 12:53 PM by PopEater Staff
Look, Christina Hendricks is great. Media coverage of her? Not so much. It's always quick hits about her body, her TV gig, her red carpet dresses or some other one-off curiosity. Thankfully the LA Times Magazine (seriously, LA Times -- thank you!) has assembled not only a fantastic photo shoot by photographer Joshua Jordan and stylist Hayley Atkin, but a thorough, engaging interview between...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Dad's Tweet Gets Family Kicked Off Southwest Airlines Flight
- Gordon Ramsay Is Not Impressed with Jimmy Kimmel's Scrambled Eggs (VIDEO)
- Alison Sweeney: Life After Days 'Feels Crazy'
- Jason Aldean recalls wild night with Kenny Chesney
- Jessica Hall: Kendra Wilkinson's show will tell truth about hub's affair rumors
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' racy trailer: Watch it now
- Sigourney Weaver: Role in the new ?Alien' game is ?incredibly cool'
- Audra McDonald sings more Yahoo! Answers on ?Jimmy Fallon'
- Secrets behind J.J. Abrams' lens flare revealed (you'll be surprised)