Posts with tag "LA Times"
- Posted Jul 12th 2010 at 12:53 PM by PopEater Staff
Look, Christina Hendricks is great. Media coverage of her? Not so much. It's always quick hits about her body, her TV gig, her red carpet dresses or some other one-off curiosity. Thankfully the LA Times Magazine (seriously, LA Times -- thank you!) has assembled not only a fantastic photo shoot by photographer Joshua Jordan and stylist Hayley Atkin, but a thorough, engaging interview between...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Alexa Ray Joel Opens Up About Health Scare
- Ryan Lochte, Ireland Baldwin Look Hot (and Strip Down) In Calvin Klein Ads
- Will Arnett Files for Divorce From Amy Poehler
- AC/DC guitarist Malcolm Young taking break from group due to illness
- Rapper Andre Johnson cuts off penis, jumps from balcony in apparent suicide attempt, report says
- FOX News announces new daytime show 'Outnumbered'
- Confessions from a ?Real World' open casting call
- ?Arrow' recap: It's not easy being green
- ?Survivor: Cagayan': And the eliminated contestant is?
- Miley Cyrus Will "Remain Hospitalized" for Severe Allergic Reaction to Medication—Exclusive Update!
- Arrow Introduces a Classic DC Villain, American Idol's New Frontrunner Emerges and More OMG TV Moments
- Sofía Vergara Was "Nervous" Filming Threesome in Fading Gigolo, Got Pointers From Co-Star Sharon Stone