Posts with tag "LOfficiel Magazine"
- Posted Feb 22nd 2011 at 10:45 PM by The Editors of StyleList
Beyonce Knowles has made waves in the past when L'Oréal lightened the diva's complexion in cosmetic ads, but now the superstar finds herself amid fresh controversy after darkening her skin. As a celebration of its 90th anniversary, French style magazine L'Officiel Paris is featuring the 29-year-old on its cover as a tribute to Nigerian human rights activist and musician Fela Kuti. In...
Popeater Hot Topics
- A 'Radiant' Angelina Jolie Arrives in Malta
- Gone Girl's Rosamund Pike on the 'Most Toxic Marriage in the World'
- Jon Voight 'Very Happy' That Brad Pitt Is Officially His Son-in-Law
- Political correctness in Hollywood running amok?
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Harrison Ford back in action as 'Star Wars' resumes filming
- Kendall Jenner Explains Why She Dropped Her Last Name Professionally—Watch Now!
- Britney Spears' Dad Bought Video of David Lucado Allegedly Cheating, Singer ''Full of Energy'' During Post-Split Vegas Concert
- Meet and Fall in Love With NBC's New Class of Stars in This Cute Promo—Watch Now!