Posts with tag "LOfficiel Magazine"
- Posted Feb 22nd 2011 at 10:45 PM by The Editors of StyleList
Beyonce Knowles has made waves in the past when L'Oréal lightened the diva's complexion in cosmetic ads, but now the superstar finds herself amid fresh controversy after darkening her skin. As a celebration of its 90th anniversary, French style magazine L'Officiel Paris is featuring the 29-year-old on its cover as a tribute to Nigerian human rights activist and musician Fela Kuti. In ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- PEOPLE's Giveaways Are Here: Enter to Win Amazing Beauty Freebies!
- See When Your Favorite Shows Are Returning
- The Most Unbelievable Engagement Rings of 2014
- Comedian Katt Williams pleads not guilty on charges of stealing a camera
- Emma Watson will reportedly appear topless in next movie
- J-Law and Chris Pratt top the list of highest-grossing actors
- Idris Elba is flattered by all that James Bond talk
- Surprise! Jennifer Lawrence is 2014's top-grossing actor
- Miley Cyrus Puts Her Boobs on Full Display in Support of #FreeTheNipple—See the NSFW Instagram
- Judd Apatow Slams Bill Cosby Online, Questions Comedian's Innocence and Ability to Secure Gigs
- Jennifer Lawrence Is the Best Cheerleader as She Supports the Louisville Cardinals' Basketball Team