Posts with tag "LOfficiel Magazine"
- Posted Feb 22nd 2011 at 10:45 PM by The Editors of StyleList
Beyonce Knowles has made waves in the past when L'Oréal lightened the diva's complexion in cosmetic ads, but now the superstar finds herself amid fresh controversy after darkening her skin. As a celebration of its 90th anniversary, French style magazine L'Officiel Paris is featuring the 29-year-old on its cover as a tribute to Nigerian human rights activist and musician Fela Kuti. In...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Inside Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo's 'Funny and Sentimental' Wedding Ceremony
- Slender Man Stabbing Survivor Receives Purple Heart Medal from Anonymous Donor
- RHONYC's Aviva Drescher: I Don't Regret Throwing My Prosthetic Leg Across the Room
- Garth Brooks may surpass Elvis Presley by releasing digital music
- Peaches Geldof died from a heroin overdose after relapse, coroner says
- Snoop Dogg: I smoked weed 'in the bathroom' at the White House
- Batman at 75: DC Comics co-publisher discusses the Dark Knight's future
- You can't donate to Jon Stewart's CNN Kickstarter, but you can laugh at it